25

Kyrie

"Thank you so much for this

"Thank you so much for this." I said to Kamiyah as I continued to munch down on my Inca Wrap from Viva Chicken. This hospital food just wasn't cutting it anymore and it honestly made me really sick. Yesterday morning I was hunched over the toilet throwing up everything I ate the previous day.

"Don't worry about it, that hospital food really has you fucked up."

"That it did girl." I laughed. "How's Christopher doing? Have you talked to him for me?"

"Yeah, he's ecstatic to know you're okay. I think he said he's was going to make more art for you or something." She shrugged taking another bite from her wrap.

"That's good, and Royalty?"

"She was basically bouncing off the walls when I told her, I think she might've missed you more than Chris."

"She's honestly such a sweet girl."

"True. Are you still thinking about adopting her?"

"Hell yeah, and I'm not thinking anymore it's a set now. I just need to get back on my feet, I do plan on getting my own place soon so don't worry, I'll be out of your hair soon."

"Good."

"Damnnn, you didn't have to be so cold about it."

"No it's that... I kind of already gave your room away."

"I get abducted for a few weeks and you already renting out my room to some random, wow Miyah."

"Girl hush, it ain't nothing serious you'll see once we get home, now eat your food so I can go sign your discharge papers and we can dip."

____

"Home sweet home." I sighed taking in the jerk chicken smell of Kamiyah's apartment. I never thought I'd miss it so much before. "So is my room still in the same place or..."

"It's still there... it's just changed a bit."

"You better not have turned it into no makeup room Miyah." I said making my way done the hall. I opened the door and gasped.

"Surprise

"Surprise."

"You're having a baby?"

"You didn't notice the bump?"

"Oh, I just thought you gained some stress weight or something."

"Wow, Kyrie."

I laughed nervously. "Sorry."

Omniscient

"How're you feeling baby?" Cheryll asked looking at Lucas threw the glass.

"Good." He rasped out. "When's my trial? They haven't been telling me anything."

"Don't worry about that, I've been trying to get on the judges' good side so she could hopefully shorten your sentence."

Lucas shook his head. "Don't bother. You're only making it worse than it's going to be."

"Lucas—"

"If you really want to help my mom, then you'd convince the judge to sentence me to a mental faculty or something. Jail isn't where I need to be right now."

Cheryll sighed. "Alright. I'll see what I can do."