36

Kyrie
John F. Kennedy International Airport; 5:59 am

 Kennedy International Airport; 5:59 am

"Let's just chill right here for now." I said to Chris. We accidentally came to the airport a whole 2 hours early so now we had to wait. He set down our bags before plopping down in the seat next to me.

"Kyrie?"

"Yes?"

"Can we... can we go home? I'm tired."

I laughed. "Chris, we have to stay here, we have somewhere to be remember?"

He groaned sinking down into his chair. Royalty was sound asleep in her stroller next to us. I didn't know if I should've gotten her one or not considering the fact that she's 3, but I didn't want to have to carry her around the whole trip.

"Kyrie, look!" Chris' sudden voice caught me off guard. He was now standing up a few feet away from me.

"Chris what're you doing."

"Say cheese." He giggled. I gave him a small smile and he snapped a picture, ever since I gave him a phone all he's been doing is taking pictures of me or Royalty and FaceTiming me whenever we weren't in the same room for more than 10 minutes.

"Let me see the picture," I said sitting up in the airport chair. He walked over to me and showed me.

 He walked over to me and showed me

"Ew, delete that one. I look horrible."

"No.. you're beautiful."

"Thank you for lying to me." I grinned. "Now go to bed, you get cranky when you haven't slept."

6:45 am

"Have a nice flight ma'am." The flight attendant says to us as we board.

"Thank you." Chris, Royalty, and I shuffle down the skinny aisle making our way to first class. I wanted their first plan experience to be special so I splurged a bit when buying the tickets.

The actual flight went well, for the most part, Royalty had a few fits over the airplane food but they only lasted a few minutes until Chris shut her up again.