39

Kyrie

"Baby, do you want pancakes or oatmeal?" I ask Christopher looking over the McDonald's menu

"Baby, do you want pancakes or oatmeal?" I ask Christopher looking over the McDonald's menu. This was our last rest stop on our way to his family's beach house.

Apparently his family goes down to Florida every year for the Fourth of July which I was very unaware about, but I couldn't lie, I was excited.

"I... I dunno." He shrugged. "What... what do you want?"

"I wanted oatmeal."

"Okay. Oatmeal." He smiled, liking his hand in mine.

"You really want oatmeal?"

He shook his head. "I like... what you like."

"You can't just eat everything she eats." Mama Joyce said walking up to us, here we fucking go. "You used to like pancakes baby, what happened?" She asked inching closer to him.

He swatted her hands away.

"Christopher that's rude." She scolded.

"I don't like you." He said bluntly.

I start cackling, I don't like her either. After Lytrell told us the whole story Christopher refused to speak to her— he barley even looks her in the eye, but this woman is relentless. She always comes around babying Christopher trying to make up for apparent 'lost time' that she caused herself.

Chris still talks to the rest of his family members though, especially Lytrell. They're like best friends now. Royalty on the other hand has been running around with Avery getting into so much trouble, right before we left they tried smuggling a chair into one of the cars.

"You ready to go?" I sighed buckling my seat belt.

We were currently in Jacksonville Florida and had about another 4 and a half hours of driving until we reached Miami. Honestly I just wanted to hurry and get there, this baby was sitting on my pelvis and I couldn't take it anymore.

Miami Beach, Florida.