18

Kyrie

I hopped onto Christopher's back as we walking through the open area of the facility

I hopped onto Christopher's back as we walking through the open area of the facility. If we weren't painting or watching movies together we were walking through the botanical areas of his building. We started doing this about a week ago and he absolutely loved it as did I.

I've been living with Kamiyah for a few weeks now and I can honestly say it was the best decision I've ever made for myself, she was the perfect roommate. Lucas found out the complex her apartment was in and has been sending flowers and gifts non stop all this sappy 'I'm sorry' or 'I miss you' handwritten cards.

"Ky...rie?" Christopher's voice pulled me from my thoughts

"Hmm?"

"Do you... do you love?"

"Yes, I do love. Why?"

"No reason." He shrugged letting silence consume us for s few minutes before talking again. "What... what do you love?"

"Um let's see, I love family, my friends, and food." I responded. We both shared a laugh. "What do you love Christopher?"

"D-drawing... my bed... and.. you. I love you mostest Ky...rie. You make me... happy."

"You make me happy to."

Of course, I was a little clouded on the 'love' area. I really wasn't sure honestly. These past few weeks I've grown feelings for him and shouldn't be there, I've tried my best to forget about them but every time he says my name I melt all over again.

"We should go back inside." I say softly climbing off his back. He attempts to grab my hand but I move my hand away from his not wanting to give him more of a wrong idea than he already has.

We make our way back inside, before we could make it to his hallway Kamiyah races up to us.

"Hi Chris, Kyrie I need to talk to you. It's urgent." She rushes out swiftly grabbing my forearm I liking me away to the break room.

"What's this?" I ask as my eyes fall on the multitude of floral arrangements, chocolates, and stuffed animals sitting on the table