17

A few days later

"Kyrieee!" Christopher squealed excitedly running over to her when she entered his room. He picked her up and spun her around whilst chanting how much he missed and loves her.

While she was gone Nia had been taking full advantage of him every day, so seeing Kyrie's face again was like a breath of fresh air to Christopher.

"I missed you to Chris." She gave him a half smile, she was still obviously hurting in the inside from why had happened a few days prior. Lucas had been reaching out to her constantly but she never bothered with responding.

"How was beach?" Christopher asked excitedly, he loved when Kyrie would tell him stories or just speak to him in general.

"It was... good. I brought you the pictures you asked for."

"Lemme see!"

"This was on the first day."

"So

"So... pretty." Christopher held the picture close to his face. He'd never seen so much of Kyrie's body at one time and he was fascinated, his eyes kept wandering over to her cleavage she was showing.

 He'd never seen so much of Kyrie's body at one time and he was fascinated, his eyes kept wandering over to her cleavage she was showing

**do me a solid and pretend Lucas is in the pic; I can't edit for shit.**

"Who that?" Chris asked glaring at Lucas, he didn't like how close he was to her.

"Um, dint worry about that. He's not important anymore." Kyrie mumbled taking the pictured from his hands "Let's talk about you, what've you been up to Chrissy?"

Kyrie
That night

"Thank you for letting me stay here." I said to Kamiyah as we approached her apartment number

"Ain't nothing but a thing girl, you can stay as long as you'd like." She smiles unlocking the door "Your room is down the hall, the last door on the right. I'll order some pizza for us while you unpack."

"Alright, get pepperoni please!"

"I'm on it!"

I made my way down the hall until I reached the last door on the right just like she instructed me to. I opened the door and was met with a small, yet cute room.

I plopped down on the bed stomach first thinking about how crazy the past few days have been. After what happened in the DR I bought a plane ticket back to New York that night and left the next morning. Everyone has been calling and texting me non stop wondering either where I am or begging me to forgive Lucas for what he did.

I honestly couldn't wrap my mind around it. He would always be the one to accuse me of cheating but he was off sneaking around with restarted Daisy Duck.

Regarding Christopher I didn't even know what to do about him, I think I might've developed small feelings for him too. He was filling the void Lucas had created.

"Kyrie! Pizzas here!" I heard Kamiyah call from the other room. I practically did a front flip off that bed.

"Coming!" I yelled racing back down the hallway.

Omniscient

Lucas stared anxiously at his phone waiting for any story of response from Kyrie. He needed to know she still cared for him. After what happened a few nights ago she just disappeared. He sighed grabbing his phone from the coffee table.

Please just let me explain - 10:46pm
Read 10:52pm

We can work this out together baby - 10:55pm
Read 11:01pm

Where are you? Let me just come pick up up please, I need to see you again. - 11:15pm
Read 11:24pm

I miss you, I didn't mean to, it just happened. - 11:34pm
Read 11:59pm

"FUCK!" He yelled out in anger throwing his phone to the nearest wall hearing a loud crack when it hit.

"Lucas! What're you doing!" His mother raced into the office seeing the damage he'd done. His cracked iPhone X was laying next to the smashed picture frames of him and Kyrie together while most of the furniture in the office was either turned upside down or damaged in some way.

"What happened in here?"

"I got angry again." He mumbled now ashamed of himself

"Lucas look at me." She grabbed the sides of his face gently "You have to control that for your own good, you don't want another high school situation happening now do we?"

"No mama." He shook his head

"Good boy, I'll get your prescriptions filled tomorrow, for now, don't worry about anything Alright? I have it all under control."

"Okay." He nodded

"I'm going over to her parent's house tomorrow to see if we can work something out with this deal, her father is furious."

"Understandably... What're we supposed to do about Shannon?"

"She refuses to abort the baby so I suppose we'll have to hide her somewhere and make sure she doesn't get out this time."

Lucas sighed rubbing his hands over his face in clear frustration.

"What did I tell you about worrying? Trust me, I'll have this all dealt with in a few weeks."

"Okay mother."

"Now clean this up."