11

Omniscient

Christopher raced around his bedroom trying to get everything in order for Kyrie before she came. He always likes everything to look presentable around her, it was like his little way of proving himself to her. Today's marks a month since she's been his nurse and he entrusted her with his life. He felt like he could do anything.

Knock knock

"Christopher you up? I'm about to come in." He heard Kyrie's voice ring through his metal door. He giggles, falling onto his bed waiting for her to come in. Soon the door swung open revealing Kyrie. The smile already on his face grew wider at the sight of her. She was wearing her glasses today. He liked when she wore her glasses.

"Good morning Christopher. You're up early." She closing the door behind her before strolling into his room, breakfast tray in hand.

"Mornings." He smiled. "Y-you look nice." He complimented shyly

"And you look very handsome today."

His widened as butterfly's filling his stomach. He'd never been called handsome before- he's been called a lot of this, never handsome though. This had to mean she likes him... right?

"Y-you think I... handsome?" He giggled

"You're very handsome." She cooed

" She cooed

"Your.... your beautiful... too." He breathed out

She grinned at him before standing from her squatted position in front of him and started walking around his room. His eyes followed her curiously as he ate his breakfast.

She stopped. "What's this Christopher?" She bent down picking up the book with all his drawings.

"Is it your diary?" She teased letting her eyes scan over the cover page.

"D-diary?" He cocked his head to the side clearly confused about what she meant. "No... it's my... book.... with pictures... I like pictures."

"You like to draw?" She asked. He nodded.

"Can I see?"

He nodded again. He didn't trust anybody with that book, but Kyrie was special to him.

She flipped through the first few pages, but as she went in she noticed a latter in his drawings. They were either all some sort of street art or women. She kept flipping but stopped at a certain page. The person he drew looked very similar to her and at the bottom of the page where he'd usually title his pieces there was a small 'K' there.

"Is this me?" She smirked turning the book towards him. After the day she took him out she became his muse.

 After the day she took him out she became his muse

He blushed, avoiding her gaze. He forgot that was in there.

"Y-yeah.... it's you." He answered sheepishly. She probably thought he was weird now.

"It's gorgeous!" She exclaimed, "You have so much talent."

He shook his head at her statement. "No.... I'm stupid." He sighed. That's what Nia and everyone else had been telling him his whole life so it must've been true.

"No, you're not. Don't say that about yourself." Kyrie said sternly "Look at me, Christopher." She grabbed his face turning it towards herself. "You are not stupid, alright? You're very smart."

"No... you smart Kyrie." He pokes her chest "A-and Pretty, a-and niceee." He dragged on his dark brown orbs staring into hers. Their eyes both flickered from each other, down to their lips before letting again.

Kyrie pulled away, clearing her throat. "Uhm, how about you finish your breakfast Christopher and then we can start with our day." She got up quickly racing out of his room.

He groaned out after she left. He was to close.

Kyrie

"Now if you mix blue and red you make purple," I explained to Christopher. A few hours have passed since breakfast and so far we've spent our whole day painting together.

"Oooh." He took the brush from my hand and made a line on the blank canvas "Like this..?"

"Mhm, you're doing good. Keep going."

I couldn't really tell what he was drawing, it was just a bunch of different monster type things with sharp teeth. I looked down at my phone which was now vibrating

Lucas
I'll be home late, don't wait up. - now

I huffed rolling my eyes. For the last 2 weeks, he's been coming home late and it was a different excuse every time. I really hadn't seen him in person for a while. When he'd come back I'd be asleep and by the time I'd wake up he was gone.

"Kyrieeee!" I heard Christopher drag out

"You finished your painting?"

He nodded propping it up so I could get a better look.

"That's nice." I smiled "What are they?"

He looked down at his own artwork confused. "I dunno."

"Well its very... abstract." I cocked my head to the side trying to figure out what he'd made

He pushed it towards me. "For youuu."

"Awe, thank you. I'll make sure to hang it up as soon as I get home."

He's such a sweetheart.