2

Kyrie 

I sighed out of boredom rolling myself around my office. This was usually what I'd do at work when I wasn't needed. Roll around and wait for Lucas to call me to help him with something. Yes, I worked for Lucas- I was his assistant. My parents didn't think it'd be fitting to actually use the degrees I earned in college so they stuck me here with Lucas.

Believe me being your boyfriend's assistant had its perks, I didn't really 'work' I was just used for lunch runs and office sex whenever Lucas wanted. At first, it was great, I was getting paid to have sex and eat but now I just felt useless. Most of the girls working here hate me either because they want Lucas or they want my position.

It was honestly getting boring to me. This ain't even what I wanted to do. When I went to college I majored in Pediatric nursing and did a minor in mental health care. It's always been my dream to help people in any way I could.

"Baby, can you come in here please?" I heard Lucas' voice through my intercom, knocking me out of my previous thoughts. I groaned standing up and straining out my skirt. I was just getting comfortable too. I made my way down the hall and to his rather large office.

Knock Knock

"Come in."

"Yes, Mr. Richardson? You called?" I said sweetly as I strolled into his office

"Come sit on daddy's lap." He smirked. I mentally rolled my eyes and made my way over it him plopping down on his lap as requested leaning back, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Our parents invited us over for dinner tonight. I told them we were coming so clear your schedule." He informed. I only hummed and nodded.

"What's been going on with you lately? You seem sad." He asked with concerns laced through his voice

"I just- I don't know. I've been feeling kind of useless?"

He furrowed his brows. "Useless how baby? Am I doing something wrong?"

"You're not doing anything wrong, babe. I just feel like I'm not achieving my full potential you know?"

"I'm not following Kyrie..."

"I want a job. Like an actual job." He looked down at me for a few seconds confused before laughing.

" He looked down at me for a few seconds confused before laughing

What was so funny?

"Babe you do have a job. Remember? You're working right now." He said in a 'duh' tone

"This isn't a real job Lucas. All I do around here is get your food and screw you." I rolled my eyes

"I don't see how that's a problem." He smirked, "Is the sex bad?"

Partially...

I laughed. "No the sex is great, don't worry." I pecked his nose "But I think I'll be resigning from my position here and actually getting a job."