21

1 week later
Kyrie

It's been a week since he's kept me here and I think I'm becoming crazier than him. After the while food thing last week he's made it his mission to starve me, he'd only occasionally bring me a cup of water or juice.

He also made a few home improvements as he called them. He dead bolted all the windows and most of the doors and closed off most parts off the house. The only places I could really go where the room, bathroom, and living room.

"Lucas!" I called out hearing his loud footsteps thudding upstairs.

"Hey baby." He grinned strolling into the room. "You called?"

"I need food, you can't keep starving me like this."

"Starving you? Who's starving you? You told me yourself you didn't want my food." He shrugged.

"Lucas please... I need it."

"Apologize for what you said and then I'll give you something."

"I'm sorry for what I said." I rushed out.

"I forgive you babe." He pecked my forehead. "I'll be right back."

Omniscient

"Please leave your voice message for ***-***-****." Beep.

"Hey Kyrie, I'm getting real worried about you please call back as soon as you can, okay?" Kamiyah said into her phone. Kyrie still hadn't turned up and it's been a week.

She went down to the police station after the first day but they told her to come when she's been gone for a week and a half. Of course she found that to be complete bullshit and demanded they'd find Kyrie... she was escorted out a few minutes after her out burst.

She made her way to the cafeteria trying to figure out how she'd explain this to Chris. It was no secret that he's grown attached to her, everybody in the hospital who knew him knew Kyrie since he'd always make her the point of conversation. He became livelier since she'd came into his life and everyone knew it to.

Since she's been gone though he's gone back into his shell. He barley ate and refused to talk to anyone but Kamiyah since he knew she knew about Kyrie. Nia on the other hand was ecstatic about her absence, with her gone she could have Christopher all to herself. She didn't know how Lucas did it but she didn't really care, all that mattered was that they were both out of her life.

"Hey Chris." Kamiyah said softly making him look up from his plate of grits. His eyes were red and puffy from crying so much.

"Kyrie... She.. She back now?" He asked hopefully.

Kamiyah shook her head biting down on her lip. "No, I'm sorry."

"Can I.. can I call her? Please..?" His voice started to crack as he spoke.

"She's not answering her phone right now—"

Christopher broke down crying again

**listen hoes, ignore the microphone

**listen hoes, ignore the microphone. i can't find a pic of him crying properly**

"Chris please don't cry, I'm sure she'll be back soon!" Kamiyah said, attempting to reassure him. At this point he was full on sobbing catching the attention of all the staff and patients in the room. They all gave sympathetic looks knowing exactly what he was upset about.

"She... she doesn't love me... she lied." He sobbed on.

"What's happening here?" Nia asked approaching the two with Royalty who was limping behind her trying to keep up.

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Don't tell me what to do Ms. Lashay, remember who the boss is here."

Kamiyah rolled her eyes and scooped Royalty from the floor inspecting the new bruises on her right arm, left leg, and the small one under her right eye.

"What did you do to her?" Kamiyah asked pulling Royalty closer to her chest

"I don't know what you're talking about. Give her here." Nia outstretched her arms.

"N-no!" Royalty screeched clinging onto Kamiyahs chest for dear life. By now Christopher's crying had mellowed down to small sniffles, the tears still streamed down his face at a rapid pace though. He wasn't even focusing on what was happening around him, he kept his eyes on the small Polaroid picture he had of Kyrie in his hands.

 He wasn't even focusing on what was happening around him, he kept his eyes on the small Polaroid picture he had of Kyrie in his hands