12

Kyrie

"Hey baby!" I say cheerfully into the phone. This is the first time in a few days that Lucas has actually bothered to answer my calls, and of course, as his girlfriend I was worried. He became more standoff-ish and cold towards me. The only man really showing me attention in my life for the past few weeks has been Christopher.

"What Kyrie, I'm busy." He groaned obviously annoyed.

"Can't I call my boyfriend now?" I teased to lighten the mood, the last thing I wanted for was Lucas to be upset with me.

"Look I-" he was cut off mid-sentence by another background voice "I'll uh- call you back."

"Hold on, who's-" the line went dead. I had to do a double take at my phone just to make sure I was seeing shit correctly, he really hung up on me.

"Just wait till he comes home tonight, he's not getting any pussy." I mumble angrily down the hallway making my way to Christopher's room. I was dying to see him, I took a long weekend off to get away from Nia and her bullshit.

Before I could open the door it already swung open revealing a satisfied looking Nia. She eyed me and scoffed before pushing past.

Rude bitch, I thought to myself making my way inside the room.

"Hi Chrissy!" I cooed, his previous frown turned into a smile in a matter of seconds

He raced over to me pulling me in a tight hug. "I missed you... so much." He breathes out digging his face into my hair. I giggled, I loved his little acts of affection.

"I missed you too, did you draw some more for me?"

He pulled away nodding excitedly. He grabbed my wrist pulling me over to his bed and sat me down before reaching under his pillow for his little art book.

"Uhhh..." he flipped through the pages frantically I guess trying to find a picture in particular

"Slow down, you don't want to rip anything."

He nodded slowing his pace. I guess he finally came to what he was looking for because his eyes lit up. He pushed a neatly folded paper into my lap.

"Open." He cheesed whilst his cheeks started to turn a light shade of red.

I undid his folding finding a picture of me he'd drawn with small hearts around it.

"Awee, thank you so much Chrissy! I love it!" I wrapped my free arm around him squeezing tightly.

"You welcome." He grinned "We... we finish movie... now?"

I almost forgot, last week we started watching Love and basketball. Chris was so enthusiastic about me watching it with him again for the third time.

"Of course we can finish our movie, and after how about we go paint? Sounds like a plan?"

"Yeah!"

I paid back onto his bed watching him set up his little DVD player and TV.

Omniscient

I leaned back against the leather couch watching him button up his shirt. He wasn't as good as he use to be but I needed something done so I was more than willing to sacrifice 3 minutes of bad sex.

"So.. have you thought about what I said yet?" I snaked my arms around his torso pressing a piss under his ear.

He chuckled. "I have, and the answers no."

I furrowed my brows. "No? What do you mean no?"

"Exactly what I said." He shrugged pulling away from me "I can't have her transferred again until next year so you're just going to have to deal with it."

"Are you serious right now Simon?"

"Very. I don't know why you're so jealous."

"I am not jealous of her. God, be real." I scoffed "He's my patient, and mine only-"

"And nobody else can handle him." He finished "I've heard that same line a million times before. Still doesn't change a thing."

"You're fucking useless." I groaned out snatching my undergarments off his office floor.

"I know what you do to him."

I froze. "What?"

"I know what you're doing to him, and honestly it's sick. I've seen the security tapes."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I started dressing quicker

"You've been using that poor man for sex for years, you cheated on me for 15 years, with him! You threw our whole marriage away for what? A brain dead idiot?!"

"Oh please don't act like you were any better during our marriage." I chuckled "I caught you countless times fucking around with Sheila in the break room. Too bad, she's gone now."

"Get the hell out of my office." He sneered

"Gladly." I made my way towards the door. "Call me whenever you get lonely again Mr. Daniels." I chuckled

"Go to hell Nia."

I rolled my eyes slamming the door behind me. I needed to find a way to get her out of here and I needed to find it quick.