Epilogue

Kyrie

"Hot, hot, hot

"Hot, hot, hot." Royalty repeated as she tiptoed across the sand, avoiding the discarded pieces of shells. She honestly couldn't even complain about being hot right now- I was in a sweater and shorts because I outgrew all my swimsuits.

Whoever said pregnancy was going to be enjoyable lied. This whole experience has been nothing but back pain and being hunched over the toilet for extended periods of time.

She ran over to Christopher who was busy making patterns in sand with his cousins.

I watched as he got frustrated with her when she continued to walk through his doodles

I watched as he got frustrated with her when she continued to walk through his doodles. My phone ringing pulled me away from their little beef that was forming.

"Hello?" I answered walking back towards the house.

"Hi, is this Kyrie?"

"Yes, this is she." I took a seat on one of the patio chairs, my eyes still on Chris and Royalty in the near distance.

"Oh good, this is Amelia. I'm calling about the email you sent a few days ago?"

"Oh yeah, is it still available?"

"Mhm, I thought you'd be happy to know that the studio is still available for purchase, that is if you're still interested."

"I am." I answered quickly.

"That's great. When're you available so we can meet up?"

"Um, my boyfriend and I are currently in Miami but we should be back by the sixth or seventh maybe."

"Perfect, just let me know when you're back, well rested, and ready to see it."

"Will do."

"Alrighty, have a blessed day Kyrie."