22

If you get triggered from violence easily you should probably skip what's ahead.
_____

Omniscient

Kyrie yelped as Lucas' hand connected with her left cheek once again — it burned, it felt like as if her whole face was on fire

Kyrie yelped as Lucas' hand connected with her left cheek once again — it burned, it felt like as if her whole face was on fire. She cried in agony as she raised up her arms in an attempt to block his next hit.

"You trying to leave weren't you?! Huh Kyrie, weren't you??" Lucas roared swinging at her again.

"I wasn't, I promise!" Kyrie screamed in her defense. Lucas had caught her trying to break open a window with a chair when he came home from work.

"Why are you lying?! I saw you!"

Kyrie sobbed curling herself into a ball in the corner. Still very upset, Lucas gripped her hair and dragged her out of the bedroom and downstairs. Kyrie clenched her eyes shut, she had no idea where he was taking her and she didn't want to know either.

Lucas mumbled incoherent words as he yanked Kyrie to his destination — the kitchen. He kicked her body into the corner.

"Stay right there, if you move Kyrie I swear to God I'll end your life today." He warned. He went around the kitchen grabbing 2 cups, filling them up with water. Kyrie shook in the corner watching him.

Lucas set the cups down in the sink and went over to pull Kyrie up off the ground. He dragged her to the sink and bent her over it, placing the cups in either of her hands.

"Don't spill on drop of water, you understand me?"

"Wha—" Kyrie was cut if by her own scream as she felt Lucas' let her belt connect with her back. Naturally, she spilled some water.

"Didn't. I. Tell. You. Not. To. Spill. That. Water!" Lucas barked whipping her in between each word.

This continued to go on for hours.

____

"She's been missing for 2 weeks! You have to do something!" Kamiyah yelled at the police officer in obvious distress. Everything was in shambles at this point. Nobody had heard or seen Kyrie in 2, now almost 3 weeks. Christopher was basically a shell of his former self refusing to do anything until he saw Kyrie again. In his head it was his fault she'd left, he thought he did something bad to make her leave.

Kyrie's parents were honestly in the same shape as Christopher— if not worse. Her mother couldn't sleep knowing Kyrie wasn't safe and her father had round up almost every police unit in the state.

"I'm sorry ma'am but there's nothing—"

"Don't give me that bullshit! You said come back after a week and I did, you said come back after 2 and here the fuck I am! Why can't you just start a search and rescue already?!"

"Ma'am you have to understand usually at this time the victim is more than likely dead—"

"How would you know? She could be alive somewhere being held hostage and we'd never know because you and your pussy ass men won't look for her! What? Is it because she's black?"

The man didn't answer.

"You people make me sick." Kamiyah spat before walking out of the station. She hit her head against her steering wheel in frustration, This was all becoming to much. She took deep breathes trying to calm herself down— stress isn't what she needed right now, especially in her state. She reached into her bag pulling out her prenatal vitamins, downing them with the bottled water she had sitting next to her.

She sat back in her seat thinking about all the places Kyrie could be, she could just disappear— could she? Kamiyah sat in silence thinking back on if Kyrie said anything that could give her some sort of hint as to where she was.

"He sent flowers again?"

"Yeah he just won't stop, today he showed up at the front desk demanding to see me."

"What'd you do?"

"Went to security and told them about him." She shrugged "What else was I supposed to do?"

"Good point."

"Miyah?"

"Hmm..?"

"If I ever go missing, the first place I need you to go is his house."

"You're overthinking this Kyrie, I don't think he'd ever go as far as to kidnap you."

"I was watching a documentary on stalkers last night, according to them this is how it starts and the boom bitch, I'm missing!"

"Hush up child and eat your food, all this stress got you talking crazy." Kamiyah giggled throwing a piece of chicken at Kyrie's face.

It finally click. Kamiyah started her car and sped off in the direction of Lucas' house.

She slammed her drivers side door and started angrily walking up the long driveway. Kyrie's car wasn't anywhere in sight. She made her way up the grand steps to the front door and started banging on it. Soon Lucas' face appeared between the 2 doors.

(this picture makes me die everytime I see it)

"Who are—"

"Where she at Lucas? She gotta be in there somewhere you crazy son of a bitch." Kamiyah started looking behind him.

"What're you talking about?"

"Oh don't play idiot with me, you know good and well who I'm talking about. Where Kyrie at? You had your fun now it's time for her to come home."

"I don't know a bit of what you're talking about, please get off my property."

"KYRIE! BABY ITS ME MIYAH, SCREAM IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!"

"Be quite, you're going to disturb my neighbors! I don't need another noise complaint." Lucas scolded

"Nigga, you think I care? KYRIE C'MON GIRL! LETS GOO! I CAME HERE TO RESCUE YOU BITCH!"

"Kyrie isn't her so stop telling! I haven't seen her since s few weeks ago." Lucas gritted

Kamiyah squinted her eyes and nodded her head slowly. "Ight. Don't you think you seen the last of me, I'm coming back and I'm taking Kyrie with me." She turned walking down the steps and back to her car.

___

Is it bad I was laughing while writing the beginning? Lmfao, I'm fucked up.