29

Wattpad DELETED the original chapter, so this is going to be super short. I'm sorry! I'm going based off of what I recall.
——

Omniscient

Kyrie waited patiently for Christopher and Royalty to come out. Anxiety was slowly creeping up on her, don't get her wrong she was excited, but she couldn't deny her nerves were getting to her right now.

She sat on the hood wiggling around anxiously. Soon Royalty emerged from the hospital doors. Her wild curls covered the majority of her face and her pink worn backpack was slung lazily around her small shoulders. The nurse bent down and firmly grabbed her hand has they approached Kyrie's car.

"She's all yours." The nurse said pushing her towards Kyrie.

Royalty couldn't stop the smile that spread across her small face.

"Hi Royalty." Kyrie bent down to her level.

There were no words exchanged, royalty hugged onto her and refused to let go.

They sat on the hood of Kyrie's Jeep for a few minutes talking about all the things they're going to do together as a family. Soon Christopher came out. He looked confused, to say the least, he hadn't really been outside the hospital in 15 years so this was all very new to him.

His brown orbs scanned the parking lot before landing on Kyrie. He couldn't stop the smoke that spread across his face. He wasted no time what so ever running to both her and Royalty, engulfing them both into a bear hug.

"Hey, I missed you too," Kyrie said.

Royalty studied Christopher's face, and made sure she stayed hugged onto Kyrie tightly.

"Oh, Christopher this is Royalty," Kyrie said slowly. "She's your daughter."

Royalty stared at Chris, and Chris stared and Royalty. It was silent for a bit before Christopher spoke.

"She... She's ours?" He questioned.

Kyrie shook her head.

"Technically no, she's only yours."

He furrowed his brows.

"I know you're confused, I am to believe me." She laughed lightly.

"Do you want to hold her?"

Christopher shook his head slowly. The exchange was a bit awkward because he's never held a child— especially one of his own before so he didn't know what to do.

"You put this arm here," Kyrie guided. "And support her with his arm."

Soon enough Christopher got it. It's like the two connected immediately. They were laughing in each other's faces and actually making small talk the best they could.

Kyrie looked down at her phone realizing they were behind on the day she'd planned for them

"Alright, let's go home now yeah?" She said.

Both Christopher and Royalty nodded.

——
Short I know but that's most of what I remember, I'm sorry to all the new readers 😭.