14

Kyrie

"Christopher, say heyyy." I double tapped my snapchat screen facing the camera towards him as he painted. He looked over for a second and smiled before shyly looking down again.

 He looked over for a second and smiled before shyly looking down again

"He's shy today Y'all." I turned the camera back towards be ending the video and sent it over to my story. I finally figured out how to work this new update after weeks of confusion.

Kamiyah : You and Chris are cute, I just saw the snapchat video. Y'all making my single ass wanna go on Christian Mingle.

Me and Chris aren't together, but go on ahead and get you a little preacher boo.

Kamiyah: Stoppp! But y'all seriously aren't together? I see the way you look at each other.

Look at each other how?

Kamiyah: Well how he looks at you, he want that 🐱.

I left her on read after that last message, she was most definitely on something right now. I set my phone down for a few minutes watching Christopher get frustrated over his line that wasn't perfect. My phone screen lit up again, and again, and again.

"Who the hell.." I mumbled unlocked my phone and swiping over to my messages that were coming in at rapid fire.

Lucas: What the hell is this?

I scrolled down further to see the picture he sent, it was a screenshot of my snapchat.

Lucas: who is he? I thought you were at work!

Lucas: I swear to god if you're cheating on me Kyrie I'll kill you

Lucas: After everything I do for you're gonna turn around and cheat?

Me: I am at work.

Lucas: that doesn't look like work to me

Me: It's my job to watch him, wherever he is in there too. That's how its works Lucas. Stop being insecure, what reason do I have to cheat?

Lucas: I'm sorry baby, I don't know what's been going on with me the past few days.

Me: Mhm.

Lucas: Let me take you out tonight, it's been a while since we've done something together.

Me: Ok.

Lucas: I love you ❤️

I didn't bother saying it back, at this point I wasn't even sure if I liked him as a friend anymore. We've just been drifting apart more and more. Our 'relationship' wasn't even one anymore.

Later that night

Del Posto Italian Restaurant

"You didn't have to bring me here, it's so fancy

"You didn't have to bring me here, it's so fancy." I mumbled to Lucas as we were escorted down the grand staircase of the restaurant to our table

"Don't be silly it's perfect, besides you've been to better." He intertwined our fingers and pecked my cheek.

"Here we are Mr. and Mrs. Richardson." The waitress said "There's a complimentary bottle of champagne as per the request of Mr. Richardson already cooled. Someone will be here momentarily to take your order."

"Run along now." Lucas said in a dismissing tone causing the girl to run off quickly

"You didn't have to be so intimidating." I scooted my chair closer to the table

"She didn't have to be so annoying." He shrugged "You look beautiful tonight Kyrie. White is your color."

"Thank you, so why the spontaneous outing?"

"What do you mean? I can't take my girlfriend out now?"

"It's just that you've been avoiding me for weeks and now all of a sudden it's 'oh babe, lemme take you out tonight'."

He shrugged. "I've been busy, I have a company to manage. Our relationship has been a little rocky so I just wanted to get us back on track."

No kidding.

"Alright."

"Don't think about anything tonight okay? It's just you and me." He reached over the table taking my hand into his giving me a reassuring smile.

"Okay."

A few minutes later our waiter came and of course, Lucas was being a complete asshole, he almost got the poor man fired for forgetting his caviar. Things calmed down later and we started talking again.

"Kyrie, I actually brought you here to talk to you about something."

"What's up?"

"My mother planned a trip to Punta Cana for both of our families in about 2 weeks and I was wondering if you could take off of work to come?"

"Of course, I've always wanted to go to the Dominican Republic." I grinned

"Alright, I'll let them know we'll be there then."

_____

I'm sorry for the lack of Kyrie and Christopher scenes, I really don't have ideas for them 😭. But I'm gonna try to implement them in more!