20

Omniscient

Lucas waited anxiously in his car, which was worked a few cars down from Kyrie's. He fiddled around with the chloroform bottle and small towel he had in hand debating in whether or not this was really worth it anymore. Nia had been filling his head up with ideas and positive thoughts about how this would 'build' their relationship but he wasn't seeing it anymore.

As long as you don't get caught, then everything will be fine

The small voice in his head spoke to him. He always listened to the voices in his head, because they were always right.

"Yeah, I'm leaving now. I should be home in like 30 minutes depending on traffic."

Lucas perked up once he heard Kyrie's voice inching closer and closer to him. His overwhelming anxiety began to creep up on him again, he was almost ready to just drop the whole idea and leave until the voices started talking to him again.

If you don't do it now you'll never see her again.

He took a deep breathe, gathering his thoughts again. He knew he had to do it, this would be good for both of them...

____

Lucas drug Kyrie's practically lifeless body into the house. He was feeling quite accomplished actually, he didn't think he'd pull it off. She made it harder than it needed to be with all her moving around.

"I don't remember you being this heavy before." He said out of breath as he propped her up on their bed. He hummed happily handcuffing her right rust to the bedpost with the pair of cuffs he bought off of eBay a few days prior. "There, now you can't go anywhere." He said aloud to himself.

Beep beep

He reached for his phone in his back pocket and briefly read over the text Nia send him from his lock screen.

Did you get her yet?
Sent 9:45pm

He locked his phone making a mental note to tell her all went well tomorrow morning, for now, all he wanted to do was sleep.

Kyrie

I groaned cracking my eyes open. My head was pounding and I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Miyah! Can you get me some Ibuprofen and some ginger ale!" I yelled. No response. She must still be asleep. I attempted to get up only to be pulled back down again. My eyes scanned the room and I slowly began to panic, I knew exactly where I was, how I got here I have no clue.

I turned around and was met with Lucas staring right back at me.

"Good morning."

"WHAT THE FUCK—"

He closed his hand over my mouth. "Shh don't scream, the neighbors might hear you."

He's insane. This man has gone off the deep end.

"Promise me you won't scream when I take my hand off your mouth."

I nodded and he slowly pulled his hand away.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME! HES INSANE—"

"You promised you would scream!"

There was a soft knock at the door. "Mr. Richardson, is everything alright? I heard yelling."

I calmed down once I heard Maria's voice. She'd been our maid for years. I just needed a way to get out of this room and then she'd help me.

"Yes, everything is fine!"

"Alright, sir. I already prepared breakfast, with cinnamon waffles like you requesting."

"Thank you, Maria, you may leave now."

He turned back to me. "You must be hungry, let me get you something to eat."

He came back a few minutes later with some creamer cheese bagels and a yoplait yogurt cup.

"I don't want it."

"Kyrie don't make this harder than it needs to be." He sat on the edge of the bed. "Just eat it, you like creamer cheese remember? I got it just for you."

"I. Don't. Want. It."

"What do I have to do to make you eat?"

"Take me home."

"You know I can't do that."

"Then I'm not eating your trash ass food."

"Fine, you don't want to eat, don't eat then." He stood up and left.

____

Lucas is wild.

I know this chapter is short chapter again but I promise they'll get longer... maybe.

Didn't proof read so excuse mistakes.