31

This was another chapter wattpad had deleted, so I apologize for it being short. Again, I'm going off of what I recall.
——

Omniscient

"Look at you looking all grown

"Look at you looking all grown." Kyrie gushed watching Royalty walk beside her. Motherhood has gotten to her and now she was obsessed with everything Royalty did, Christopher was the same as well.

"I am grown, mommy." Royalty rebutted.

"Alright 'grown girl' why don't you go on and say hi to aunty Miyah?"

Royalty nodded before running off towards Kamiyah who was of course by the snacks table. Today was her gender reveal/baby shower. Everyone was wearing a color corresponding to what they thought the gender of the baby would be. Practically everybody at the party was wearing some shade or tone of pink, except for Kyrie of course.

She didn't mind being the only one who thought it was a boy, but she felt so betrayed by Christopher when he came out of their closet wearing pink instead of blue like she had hoped him to.

Kyrie and Christopher spend the majority of their time at the party talking on one of the benches, they'd occasionally participate in games and things like that but for the most part, they just sat back

"Ky..rie?"

"Yes, Chrissy? You need to use the bathroom?"

He shook his head.

"Do you... do you want a b-baby?"

Kyrie was cut off guard by the question, he usually didn't ask about things like this or talk about anything relatively serious.

"I mean at some point, yes, I want to have kids of my own." She answered truthfully.

"W-with me?" He asked hopefully.

"Chris... are you thinking about having children? Like now?"

He nodded. "I... I want a baby... with... you."

Kyrie's heart melted. She most defiantly wanted children with him, shit, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with this man. She just wasn't ready to start popping out babies yet.

"I would love to have kids with you." She smiled reassuringly, he started looking a bit nervous.

"Now?"

"Oh no, not now." She chuckled. "Royalty is basically still a baby, I don't think we're ready for all that." She explained.

"Oh.."

"But I'm not saying we can't have kids in the near future, maybe 2 years? Let's just see how things ride out okay?"

Christopher nodded. "Kay'."

——
Last short chapter, I promise 🤧