32

Kyrie
2 weeks later

"No!" I screamed kicking the test out of Miyah's hands

"Kyrie just take it, man! You never know!"

"I do know, and I know for a fact I'm not pregnant," I say stubbornly. "It's just a stomach bug."

"Stomach bugs don't last a month Kyrie."

"Maybe I have a prolonged stomach bug. You don't know me or my parasitic illnesses."

"Just pee on the stupid stick!"

"Never! You can't make me!"

"Kyrie please, do it for me." She pleaded. "I know you and Chris been fucking, just see."

I snatched the test off the ground. "Fine, watch you're gonna look so stupid."

"Or maybe I won't." She shrugged leaving out of the bathroom.

I sighed sitting down on the toilet. "There's no way," I mumbled to myself pulling down my gym shorts.

"I don't hear no pissing happening in there Kyrie!" Kamiyah yelled through the door.

"Stop being weird and leave! I can't pee under all this pressure."

"Oh, you better! I don't trust you, you might just run the test underwater or something."

That actually was a good idea. I started to reach for the sink when she swung open the door.

"You better not Kyrie! I am going to sit here and watch you pee on this test and I don't care how long it takes!"

She eventually got me to pee and hour later after force feeding me cups of water and juice. We were now back in the bathroom, I was sitting on the counter and she was in the bathtub while the test was in between us on the toilet.

"That was abuse."

"It was the only way child." She shrugged. We sat in comfortable silence for a few more minutes before hearing a faint beeping coming from the toilet.

"I'm not looking at it." I turned away.

"Fine, then I'll do it."

I heard some shuffling and then a tiny scream comes from her.

"I knew it!" She shoved the test in my face. "There it is, right there."

"Oh god..."

"What did I tell you Kyrie!"

"This isn't true. I refuse to believe it."

"Oh but you're smiling! You know you hoped it was positive too."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Mhmm." She eyes me. "What're you gonna tell Chris?"