Obviously An Author's Note

*throws the mic in the air*

*catches it*

*dabs*

Hola amigos! A new.... book? Novel?

Whatevs.

So! Missed me? Missed me? Missed me?

I missed you too!

So... *goes into serious mood*As you can see, my last book was humor, and a total flop! Maybe! It is your decision.

So I decided to write a teen fic. Since I think that I'm good in writing serious stories more. And how I realized that?

I got less marks in English marks when I wrote a funny story and awesome marks on a serious story. So... Here is this story.

And yeah, for all those wattpad trolls, this piece of work is totally from my imagination. Any similarity with any person, place, thing or anything is a mere coincidence. And if you have any...you know, like you want to say something about this book to me, please PM me and I'll explain everything to you. Don't accuse me here in the comments.

Cue the description...

"Elly... Elizabeth. Stop!" he raises his hand in front of his face, to stop me from continuing.

"B-B-But you-"

"JUST STOP!" he shouts, the hatred in his voice making me cringe.

Before I could have said something in return, he turns and walks away, again.

*4 years old Elizabeth's voice*

Hi, I'm Elizabeth White. Call me Eliza or Beth, or whatever you want to. But don't call me Elly or Snow white. Just don't. Those names are specifically reserved for Candy. I mean Kayden.

I'm a hot tempered girl, brown hair and hazel eyes add as my features. I also have a best friend Kayden, or as I like to call him 'Candy'.

My 'Candy' is very nice. And smart. He helps me when I'm hurt, or when I'm crying, or when my mother kicks me out of the house. And yeah, he lives just next door to my house.

*4 year old Kayden's voice*

Hi, I'm Kayden Evans. Call me Kay or Den, or whatever you want to. But don't call me Candy or Eve. Just don't. Those names are specifically reserved for Elly. I mean Elizabeth.

I'm a nerd, well that's what everyone calls me, black hair and blue eyes add to my features. I also have a best friend Elizabeth, or as I like to call her 'Elly'.

My 'Elly' is very cute. And naive. She is so brave. She rarely cries, even when her mother kicks her out of her house. I just love to help her, be her superman. And yeah, she lives just next door to my house.

*17 year old Elizabeth's voice*

Yo! I'm Eliza. I don't like the name Elizabeth. It's just too long. I'm still all that hot tempered girl, with hazel eyes and brown hair. I'm a bit bad in studies. Whoops!

I live on my own in my old house, ever since my mom died. She was mean to me, but I still love her, so I can't just leave this house to rot.

But yeah, the only difference is that...my old bestie 'Candy' who was always there to support me, now...is far away from me.

So, did you get the idea of the story. I repeat! This book is totally from my imagination, okay?

*serious mode off*

BAAM! May you all support me!

I love you *blows a hell-lot-a kisses*

Reader: she's probably mental.

Hehe... I love you all?

Ok! So, first there will be a prologue, then the story.

And just to clarify a few things:

1) Each chapter will first have a glimpse of Eliza's past in Kayden or Elizabeth's POV in ITALICS!

2) Then the main story will continue in Elizabeth's POV.

3) And lastly, then there will be some words from me.

4) In the author's note, I'll share some things about the book with you. Like some... Facts? Thoughts? I don't know.

So.... That's it!

And yeah, before I forget, this whole book is dedicated to pandalover0292 as she... (Or he?) reminded me of an incident with my boy best friend, and hence the birth of this book.

The main cover is made by *drum rolls* the_lovable_dork. Thanks a lot to you 😘

Love this book and me.
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya