Sixty One: Confrontation

Matthew's POV

Why...

Why did Elizabeth left?

I open my eyes as soon as she left the hospital room. She must be having some thoughts in the cute little brain of hers...

Cute, huh?

I can almost feel my inner subconscious smirking at me. I roll my eyes at it.

But still... I have to confront her, because, knowing her, she must be taking the blame of everything on her head. What if she leaves?

The thought alone is so scary that I immediately call the nurse to remove all the IV tubes from my body, and as sson as they finished, I get up and rush out in an instant...

I walk around a bit, but she is no where in sight. I am sure, she wouldn't leave the hospital premises.

And I was right! I found her, sitting on  one of the benches in the garden, situated just behind the hospital.

I walk towards her, but only to get no reaction from her. I guess she hasn't noticed me yet. I smile, and walk around her, to the back, still being unnoticed by her.

From the back, I hug her as tightly as I could. She starts screaming, as expected.

But she relaxes when she sees me. But... It wasn't for long, as she gets out of my hold and looks shocked.

"M-Matt? What are you doing here?"

"I am here to listen to the full story." I know what she is hiding.

"What?! F-full story? What do you mean?" she smiles uncomfortablly, looking to the left.

"Please, Elizabeth. I know that you haven't yet told me, the rest of the story of what happened to you. Believe me, I am ready to accept, whatever it is. I don't care. I just want to know, what they did to my angel." I put my hand on her cheek and make her look at me.

She melts in my touch, "Okay."

Elizabeth's POV

Elizabeth's POV

How can I tell him?

But... He should know.

So I tell him.

Flashback..

"Alina! Are you okay? What did she say?" my mother hands me a glass of water.

"Nothing much." A lie. "She just asked me if I was happy here or not" Another lie. "And said that she would do her best to take good care of me." Another freaking lie!

"Okay! I'm happy that you are here Alina. But, I have to go out for sometime. Since it's night, so I might return in 3-4 hours, okay? I'll see you then." my mother smiles at me.

"See you then." If I manage to stay alive, that is.

She gets her coat on, and leaves.

"Good girl." a voice speaks from the window. I gulp. Who is it?

Then, a loud thud sound comes, and someone hugs me from behind. I try to wiggle out of that person's touch, but no avail, since he/she is stronger than me.

"Who the hell are you?" I groan through my teeth.

"There, there, Elizabeth. That is no way to talk to your owner." Another voice, belonging to Aunt Linda is hear, and after that, she herself is seen.

"O-owner?"

"Yes, my dear. I am yo-"

"Shut it, Justin. I am talking." Aunt Linda shouts at the boy.

She comes close to me, and puts a finger under my chin. "You know Elizabeth, you are so beautiful. Ut would be a curse to not be able to use you for my benefit."

Saying so, she leaves, closing the door. And a "click" sound is heard...

She locked the door!

The boy leaves me, and turns me to look at him. He is quite good looking, I must admit. But neither me, nor him, are in the position for me to admire his beauty...

He is a tall, blondie, with greyish eyes, which are holding a bit of evilness in them.

But... As said before, I am not in the position to admire him. So I bring my fist up, and swing it at him, aiming for the face, but his big hand stops me.

"Nuh-uh. Pretty girl. I habe given 1 million dollar, just to spend one night with you. And I'm not going to let it be wasted."

And then, he pins me down on the bed. I constantly try to move, so that somehow I can hit him, but he is quite muscular. So all my efforts go down the drain.

"It'll hurt less, if you move less." and after that, he kills the somewhat left innocence within me.

Flashback end...

See! I updated so fast! Well, I found some time on my hand, and I did it! So

See! I updated so fast! Well, I found some time on my hand, and I did it! So... Poor Elizabeth. I really want to give them a happy end as fast as possible. Don't you wish that as well?

There will be 63 or 64 chapters. 62nd chapter is also almost complete, so I'll publish it by the end of the week.

Stay tuned,
Diya!