Eighteen: Dreamy Blue Eyes

And so... The secret is going to unfold... PROCEED WITH CAUTION ⚠... Jk. I hope you like the chapter.

Thank you so much for 200 reads. Everyone, we are close to 100 votes. Keep voting and loving this book and me. Share it with your friends on wattpad and outside wattpad.

And without further ado (as my phone's battery is almost dead) let's see what's going to happen.

Elizabeth's POV

Nature...

1 word.

6 letters.

And millions of meanings.

Each and every person on the earth has its own meaning of nature.

For me, nature isn't just trees and animals. It's much more than that. It's like my another soul.

It has always been there for me, during pain and sorrow or happiness and joy. It has always nurtured me, kept me under its bosom and treated me like it's own child.

Anyone might think I'm delusional, to think so much about nature. One might say that I'm just hallucinating and there is no such thing as mother's love in nature.

And it might even be true...

But I don't want to believe it.

I want to think of nature as my mother, a mother who will love me no matter what. It will guide me to a right path and show me a world that is yet unknown to me.

It will show me its worst side whenever I'll misbehave. It'll push me into the depth of abyss, but then, pull me up as a better person.

This is what is nature to me, a 14 year old girl.

...

These were the thoughts in my overthinking head as I was strolling along the park near my house.

It's mid spring, so the cherry blossoms are in its full bloom. This park holds many memories for me.

Many beautiful memories...

Bump!

Ow!

I look up to see that my head has hit a tree...

And not just any tree... A special tree that is too dear to me for me to forget about it.

It was the tree that gave me my reason to live, when everything in my life was tough.

...

I remember 2 year old me, sitting on this tree, feared of falling. I remember coming here with my mother and she left me and went somewhere, which was never known to me.

I remember having a feeling of strong temptation to the tree, the reason was something that was far from my understanding. But it was somewhat alluring to me.

I pulled my mother's skirt and told her to put me on the lowest branch. And she did, but then left me. And I don't remember her coming back.

Anyways, I remember, that I was quite scared but at the same time, enjoying myself. For a 2 year old, beauty in things is very fascinating.

But just then the branch started moving, rapidly. I was scared so I clung to the tree.

"You okay?" a sweet, angelic voice asked.

I look up and see dreamy blue eyes and a smile.

"Hello?" he waved a hand at my face, which brought me back to reality.

"Huh?" I was confused. What was he saying?

"You okay?" he repeated. Later did I knew, that, that was a new thing he learned at that time.

He removed my hands from the branch and held them in his.

Though communication wasn't easy, I somehow understood that he wanted to ask me 'Are you scared?'. As a reply, I just nodded.

His eyes gleamed, maybe because I understood his actions.

He extended his hand "Kayden"

I looked at it. What did he want me to do now? Should I hold it, or just look at it? No one has ever extended their hand towards me like this.

I just kept on staring at it. And then looked at him.

Maybe he understood my uncertainty to do anything, so he held my hand with his hand and shook it.

"Name?" he tried to say.

"E-Ell-Elliz" I tried to speak my name, but I still didn't knew how to pronounce my so lengthy name.

"Elly?" he asked.

Uncertain again, I just nodded.

"Okay! Elly!" he hugged me. But confused me was not able to hug back.

...

Maybe that was the day, when my life started anew, and each and everything around me felt alive!

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

God knows how long is this book going to be. But I'll keep on writing, because there is still a hell-lot-a passion left in me.

As you can guess, Elizabeth's past will be explained in 3 or 4 chapters. So wait for it. I have basic idea of these chapters, all that is left for me is to put them into words.

I would highly appreciate it if you could comment your views on these 'past story' chapters. I've thrown my whole brain and my 14 years of vocabulary in here.

This chapter is the longest.

Thanks wattpad for this word count feature!

Adieu
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya