Twenty Seven: Ripped Pages And Hearts

Elizabeth's POV

"I hate you, don't forget."

"But I dont." I really loved him.

"No! You are my worst mistake."

"I..."

"Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you."

"B-But why? Why do you hate me?"

"Oh! You know the reason."

"If I would've, then I would've never bothered you."

"Stop! Stop acting so naive and shit!"

"I..."

"I hate you! And that's it!" he turns and starts walking away.

"We used to be best friends!" I was on the verge of tears.

"Absolutely! We USED to be!" he says over his shoulder and dissappears from my sight.

I fall down on the floor. What has happened to him? Why is he acting like that? It breaks my heart to see him like that.

I know that all the answers are hidden in those ripped pages of his diary. The pages which were ripped by Kayden, just like he ripped my heart.

I have to find those pages...

I have to-

"aah...help..." I look up to see Matt... Or kayden...lying on my bedroom floor.

When did he come in?

I rush towards him and pull him up.

"White?"

"Matt!" Finally he's back "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Should I get first aid? Should I-"

He puts a finger on my lips and shushes me. The very action was enough to make me blush.

"It's okay. I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me okay?" he smiles, although the pain is in fact clearly flashed through that smile.

I help him towards my bed and let him sit down.

"So... I guess...you must have met him" he scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I met Kayden. B-But how?"

"He's my d-double persona, or maybe I am the second one." he looks defeated.

"But, how did this happened? What happened with you and Kayden?"

"I-" he holds his head again. "It's hurts"

"It's okay. You should rest, after all, we are heading back tomorrow."

"this early?" he pouts. Hehe. Cute. "But winter breaks are still left."

I pull his cheek. "You need to rest. Now, I have to return to do some work. So if you'll please excuse me?"

"Work?"

"Yeah, some work. So get out now and sleep the day off."

"Okay, ma'am" he salutes.

I shake my head and chuckle as he walks out of the room.

Gone?

I run towards the door and peek out to see that he's gone. Perfect!

I jump on my bed and pull out my laptop from the bag. Opening it, I book a flight to Anexter (A/N: totally made up city, the place where Elizabeth and Kayden lived) for myself. I'll have to go to the place myself to find the answers.

I close the laptop and push it aside. Stretching my arms, I think about that diary. I fall back on the bed and stare at the ceiling above. It's so white.

Boring.

I look out of the window and admire the stars that twinkle in the sky.

Little Star.

I really hope to find some answers soon.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Sorry, I don't think that I've been that regular as I used to be. I always get some insecurities about my book.

It's almost like a PMS cycle. Once a month.

Okay... Bad comparison.

But anyways, so leave your thoughts in the comments. They really motivate me to write.

I dedicate this chapter to myself again. And the next chapter will be dedicated to the person who comments about this chapter. Hehe, jokes.

I will dedicate the next chapter to.... No one.

Why?

Just because.

Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya