Two: The Fault In Our Stars

Elizabeth's POV

"Mommy, please! Leave me!" I shout, as hard as I could.

"Sh... Shut it!" she stutters, because she was drinking something.

"B-But, MOM!" I yell for her as she slips and falls on the floor. I run towards her "Are you okay?"

"S... Stay away! You... Stay away!" she stutters more.

"But mommy..." I continue to run towards her and finally approach her.

"Go away Alina!" she shouts.

"My name is El-Elizabeth." I try to say my name.

"No! That name is given to you by your father. Your name is and will always be Alina! Get it?!" her eyes look scary.

"B-But-"

Before I could have completed my sentence she slaps me. Hard. Hard enough that I fall on the floor. Tears make their way up to my eyes. But I cannot cry. I will not cry.

"Cry Alina! Why do you never cry?!" mother keeps on screaming.

"Because dad told me-"

"Alina! Your dad is dead! And the reason of it is you!"

⚫⚫⚫⚫⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⚫⚫⚫⚫

Elizabeth's POV

Why do I feel an attraction towards the new guy? Do I know him? I try to think for someone named Matthew in my life. Nope. No one.

"He just said you are beautiful! OMG! Are you serious? Why didn't he noticed me. I'm far prettier than you!" Kaira continues her ramble. She is right. She is very beautiful. Then why didn't he noticed her?

I just shrug.

"And yeah! Complete my maths homework. No wait! You suck at maths! Do my English." she orders.

I nod. She always gives me her homework. Nothing new. Once I asked her that why she always wanted me to do her homework. She replied "Because, then there is no need for us to be friends if you won't help me." and she is probably right. And I can't lose her. She's my only friend. Beside her, no one will ever befriend me.

She gives her assignment to me and goes to her class and I go to mine, maths.

I'm really bad at it. It's obvious.

I continue to walk towards the class, reading the book which I decided to carry, in case the class is boring. I'm so lost in the song that I don't realize that I collide with another person. I'm not clumsy so I regain my balance, but drop the book in my hand.

The person grabs the book and looks at it "The Fault In Our Stars" he reads the title. I snatch the book from his hand. This book was given to me by Kayden. My best friend.

The boy who had gorgeous black eyes and black hair. The only boy I ever l-

"Never knew you were into such kinds of books." he comments. He who? Matthew.

"Matthew?"

"Please call me Matt. I don't like the name Matthew. Kinda long and boring, you know?" he smirks. He smirks a lot.

I laugh. "But what are you doing here?"

"I have maths."

"Great! I have maths too, Matth-Matt!"

"Hehe. You are cute Elly." he pinches my nose.

"Elly?"

"Yeah! Don't you like it? Elizabeth is quite boring."

"Uhm... Can you not call me Elly? It just reminds me of someone."

"Uhh... Okay. So... How about White? Like snow white?" he looks at me.

I think about it. White? Kayden called me White too. But not much. So I guess it's fine.

"Okay. You can call me white, dopey." I smile at him.

"Dopey?" he has a smile on his face.

"You know, that stupid dwarf."

Matt just laughs. His laugh is nice. Just like... Kayden.

"Can you tell me the story of this book afterwards?" he asks.

How much I wish he was Kayden.

"Sure." I reply and start walking with him to my maths class.

But he can't be.

Because...

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Cliffhanger!

Woohoo. Who else loves them? Not me!

So... I don't know what to say for this Author's Note. So I'm just gonna say....

Hi!

And Bye!

Facts-3 This book is going to be....

A bit funny!

Sorry I didn't have any facts so... Deal with it!

Cover above or right made by the_lovable_dork

Vote...

Comment...

Share...

Follow...

Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya