Bonus Chapter 4 💜

Elizabeth's POV

"Hey! Can I borrow a pencil? I have seem to lost mine." Amy, my roommate, asked me.

I threw a pencil towards her, making it hit her head. It was an accident, okay?

"Ouch! Damn you Elly!" She screamed holding her head.

"Oh no! I am so sorry!" I ran towards her, with a worried look.

"Ha! Look at you! Chill! It was just a penci-"

Beep beep.

I rushed towards my phone to see that I have received a message. A smile spreads upon my lips seeing the name of the sender.

Matt💋

M- Babe! You free 2night?

E- Yep! And please...Stop with the 'babe' part.

M- Whyyyy?? You are my destiny. (Let's see who gets the reference)

I rolled my eyes at his childishness. Some things never change.

E- I am free. Why?

M- Nothing. Bye.

Huh? What was that? He want offline after that.

"Hey, babeeee!!" I turned my head to see Amy peeking into my phone.

I just shook my head and grabbing a book, I pretended to read, just to get away from her teasing.

"Girl! You should at least look which book you are picking up." She called out, and I turned the book to read..

50 shades of grey.

I threw the book at her, "It's yours isn't it?!"

She just shrugged.

"Hey, Elizabeth, you have been called." Alessia, student Council incharge of my college, poked her head into our room, "Report to the college lawn."

I admit, I was heavily confused.

Was I in trouble?

Nevertheless, I got up, and started walking towards the ground, fixing my hair on the way. I atleast got to make a good impression!

On my way, suddenly, someone came from behind me and blindfolded me! What the-. Is this daylight kidnapping? Someone also tied my hands.

Some people picked me up and then put me down somewhere.

"Who is it? I swear, if I die, I'll find you and haunt you forever! You son of a batch of cookies! You freaking Astronaut!!!! Let me o-"

A hand covered my mouth, stopping all the mumbling.

He thinks he can win? Whoever he is?

I pulled my tongue out and licked the palm.

"Hey!"

And I froze.

As I recognized the voice.

"Matt?"

Suddenly the blindfold was removed.

And I gasped, seeing a huge 'Surprise' board in front of me.

But most shocking was seeing Matt, wearing a black top and ripped jeans, his hair messily combed and his eyes and those lips....It wouldn't we weird if I start swooning, would it?

"How come I never knew that my girlfriend was such a foul mouthed person?" He smirked, making me remember, how foolishly I cussed back then, making my cheeks go red.

But, since my hands were tied, I couldn't cover my face.

"Okay, okay. I'll remove the rope from your hands." He sat down behind me and started removing them, "Sorry, but it was necessary, so you didn't run away."

He picked me up, and hugged me tightly.

"What's this surprise thing about? It isn't my birthday yet, is it?" I questioned.

He just smiled.

"What?"

He went down on one knee and produced a red velvet coloured box, making me gasp loudly.

Is this really happening? For real?..

Wait...

"You are not going to touch my shoes again, are you?"

He shook his head, and opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring.

"Thank you, Elly, for being with me at my times of sorrow and happiness. Now, I have grown so accustomed to you that I can't imagine my life without you, anymore. So can you promise me to live beside me forever, being agreeing to be my wife?"

"Holy yes!!! Of course!! This is the best day!! I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!"

He got up and slipped the ring onto my finger.

"Would you accompany me to a dinner tonight, Mrs. Browns?"

I nodded, "It's not Mrs. Browns, dumbo."

"Not yet." He winked.

"And, did you copy the speech from Google?"

"What?! You think that my feelings are copied from 'google'?" He put his hand to his heart, faking pain.

I gave him a disbelieving look.

"Yes I did. But still, I do love you." He pulled me in a hug.

We both laughed to our hearts content in each other's arms.

Perfect ending, right? Maybe not.

"Hey! Who gave you the permission to create this mess over here? Ms. White, you are punished to clean all the classes of the 1st year tomorrow!"

This chapter is dedicated to bookworm2682!!! Thanks for reading my book! And inspiring me for this bonus chapter!

I previously wanted to name the chapter as 'Proposal' but decided against it, as I didn't wanted to give spoilers!!

And thanks for making this book reach 3K readers!!! Keep supporting and loving this book!

Anyways!! If anyone of you has any ideas for bonus chapters, comment here!!! I'll be waiting

Hugs and kisses!
Diya!