Sixteen: L-Little St-Star?

Elizabeth's POV

"Come." he pulls me up, but I don't bugde. "What?" he looks at me in amusement.

I don't say anything and just remove my heels and throw them... keep them safely- after all they are not mine- away from the sand and then get up and smile at Matt.

"Shall we?" he extends his hand towards me.

"Huh?" I keep my hand in his confused.

He doesn't say anything and keeps pulling me with him. It took me a while to get that he wants to walk.

We keep on walking for a while or so...

"So... Uh..." Matt starts, but doesn't continue.

"What happened? Is something wrong?" I look at him confused.

He just shakes his head. And we keep on walking.

After a while, the sun starts setting and the mere sight was enough to make me forget about everything around me.

"Beautiful." I whisper.

"Indeed beautiful." I hear Matt and I turn to look at him, only to see that he was looking at me. It brings back so many memories.

I blush under his gaze and look down.

He keeps his finger under my chin and forces me to look up at him.

His eyes... So beautiful, yet so familiar.

I was so lost in observing his eyes to notice that he is leaning down. And when I did notice, I started panicking. Not a lot, for him to notice.

But, after a second or so, I find myself leaning towards him too.

Is this my first kiss?

"NO!" Matt screams and pushes me, making me fall on the sand.

"Matthew?"

"S-Stay away from me, y-you monster!" he starts backing away.

"Matthew.... What's the matter?" I try to stand up.

"Y-You..." he rushes towards me and pins me on the sand.

His hold is really tight, but I don't know what urges me to look into his eyes and what I see, surprises me.

All I see is flame of anger and hatred burning in his eyes.

"Why... Matt?" I ask, still looking into his eyes.

"Shut up!" he tightens his hold on me.

"Matt! Unhold me. It's hurting me. Stop!" I scream, trying to free myself from his grasp.

"No! You are a monster! A monster who ruined me!" he keeps on screaming.

"Wh-What are you talking about? Lo-look just unhold me and we'll talk about this, okay? You love me, don't you? So please unhold me."

"WHAT?! NEVER! I CAN NEVER LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU GET THAT? I. HATE. YOU!"

"B-But you said..."

"No! ELLY! I hate you! I hate you!"

"E-Elly?" I was really confused. I told him a thousand time not to call me Elly. "D-Dont call me Elly. P-Please don't."

"Why?" he smirks "Does the name remind you of your past sins, huh? Or anything you did to someone in the past?"

"Why are you talking like..."

"Will you ever stop?" he puts one hand on my mouth, the other hand holding my both hands, with me, still pinned on the ground.

"Nnn" I try to speak.

"STOP!"

I try to force my way out from his grasp but no avail. He's holding me too tight.

"You know what? Now you will never be happy, my precious little star."

And then he releases me.

I try to get up but fall back down as my hands and legs are too numb.

I look up at him with teary eyes.

"L-Little St-Star?" I speak, confused. How did he knew the name which Kayden kept for me?

"Yes, my little star. I'm your little star...." he pauses for a moment making me stare at him.

"Aargh!" he screams. "Not again. Stop! Go away!" he falls on his knees holding his head.

"Matthew?" I rush to help him.

"I'm not..." he falls down, unconscious.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

I think, now you must have known the main plot, right?

And no past memories again as this chapter again got longer as hell.

So... I just gave my book's name for the 'Shining Stars award" by ShiningStarAwards and I recommend you to join too.

Love ya!
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya