Thirteen : I Hate You!

Kayden's POV

"Wow! This is amazing." she squeals.

It makes me happy to see her so happy. Thank god she likes the chocolate I made for her. Today is chocolate day, and I thought it would be nice to guve her a homemade chocolate, shaped like a girl and boy, girl signifying her and boy signifying me.

"Uh..." she looks down "I... Mine's not much, but here."

She keeps a chocolate in my hand.

It's heart shaped with Kayden written in between.

My heart melts at sight.

I don't want to eat it! I'll store it forever!

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Elizabeth's POV

"Wow!" I look at the scene ahead of me. "It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you, my princess."

I turn to see him staring at me. I feel embarrassed under his gaze so I turn to look at the scenery ahead.

It has been 1 day since we came here. And I... Just cannot describe how happy I am. The room, the food, the scenery everything is perfect, and not to forget a perfect boyfriend too.

"Aargh!"

I suddenly turn to see Matt with his head in his hands. Wh-what?

"M-Matt?" I try to move towards him.

"Stop!" he shouts, then looks up at me with pleading eyes "J-Just stay a-away. P-Please." and he bolts out of the room.

I keep on staring blankly at the door through which he ran out. What just happened? Is he okay?

Suddenly a person comes in my room, walking rather unstably.

Huh? It Matthew!

I try to reach out to him."M-Matt-"

"I hate you! I hate you, Elly! I. HATE. YOU."He shouts.

W-what?

Suddenly he collapses on the floor. What? I run and help him up and lay him down on my bed.

Did he really meant what he said? That he... Hates me? But why?

...

After an hour or so, he regains consciousness. He tries to sit up.

" Ah! My hea-" he collapses back on the bed.

"Matthew! A-are you okay?" I rush to help him sit.

"I-I am fine. I didn't say anything wierd to you before collapsing, did I?"

"Uh.. You..."

"WHAT!?" he stands up in a flash. "Wh-What did I say? Have I told you ab-"

"It's okay." I rub his back "You didn't say anything wierd. But... You did say that you hate me." I look down "You don't mean it, right?"

He grabs my hand and pulls me into a tight hug.

"I don't. I can never ever hate you. Do you understand that?"

I nod.

He pulls back and looks into my eyes making me stare back.

"Just remember one thing White. I will never hate you. Don't believe anyone who says that I hate you, not... Not even me. Understand."

I nod again.

"But... Can I ask something?" I look away from him. "Can you please not call me Elly? Please?"

He stiffens.

What? Did I say something wrong?

"I-I called you E-Elly?"

I nod again.

"I-I'm re-really sorry."

I sigh.

"It's fine Matt, I'm not mad, I like you, you know?"

He hugs me again.

"And I like you, White."

...

That night, only one voice was lingering in my mind.

"I hate you, Elly"

The voice was quite familiar.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Confused 😕? Or have you already caught on what's happening? If so, then you truly are intelligent.

I'm not stopping you, let your imaginations run wild, but don't ruin it for other people.

Don't post spoilers!

Although, the book hasn't reached to the point where you can post spoilers, but then also, please refrain.

Thank you.

This chapter is dedicated to Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka me! Haha! It's my book I'll dedicate it to me if I want. Deal with it.

Readers:Why can't the author be more normal?

Hehe. And... Next chapter will be *drum rolls*.... The promised BONUS CHAPTER!!! It's almost ready. So I'll post it by tomorrow!

Bye, love ya!
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya.