Twenty Four: Two Times?

Elizabeth's POV

That kiss...

What was it? What did it mean?

I sigh and lie down on my bed.

It's been a really awkward day. Why did I say 'I love you' to him? I had realized that I liked Matt, but love?

I have loved only one person in my whole life....

"Uhh..."

I look up to see Matt sitting beside me. When has he come in?

"You loved who?"he looks at me angrily. Huh? Have I thought out loud?

I sit up instantly and look at him. He has dark bags under his eyes. But anger is still intact in those eyes.

Why?

"I asked, whom did you loved!?" he shouts.

"I-I loved a guy... He was really nice to me..." I don't want to tell him about Kayden.

"Why you-" he holds my wrist and gets up, making me get up too.

"I always knew you were a heartbreaker. You spoiled girl! I hate you! I don't know why I even gave you my heart, two times, at that."

"Two times?"I was confused.

"Yeah, two! One as Matthew and one as..." he stares at me wide eyed.

"And one as?... Matt, I know you are hiding something. Matt, tell me. Matt?"

"Stop it! Stop calling me Matt! I hate that name." he puts his hands on his ears.

"B-But you said,"

"I never said anything! I-It was Matt who said these things to you! He was the one who loved you! But remember that, Elly, I can never ever love you! Never! You..." he pushes me to the wall, "You will always be a big mistake in my life. And remember, Matt will never come back." he leaves my hand and walks away.

What did he meant by that? Matt will never come back? Elly? Kayden?

I fall back on the bed. What has happened to Matt? He had been so sweet. But now... He's being someone else. Someone who's personality is just opposite to him. He's not my Matt. He's not...

Suddenly, it hits me. That book...

The book kept on his desk...

Flashback

"Uh... Matt? What is this book?" I pick a blue coloured notebook and try to open it..

"NO! STOP!" He snatches the book from my hands... "It's s-something personal."

"It's okay. You can share it with me..."

"No! It's...embarrassing. Yeah, it's embarrassing."

And then he changed the subject...

Flashback end...

I know that's the place where all answers are hidden. And I need to find them... Tonight.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Look! I'm doing so much school work that it's hard for me to even update, sorry don't be rude about typos, okay?

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Glimpse in the next chapter...

" Looking for something, princess?"

"Play a game with me. I love games, you know?"

"Be prepared for your torture...."

"Sorry Eliza, I have to leave..."

"Am I alone to save Matt?"

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

I'm thinking about stopping these glimpses as it is hard for me to come up with them, before the actual chapter, so I have to write the chapter first. And it is not possible seeing my hectic schedule.

I can finally see the ending (Kaminomi reference included)

But there might be slow updates. Might be.

Forgive me,
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya