Eleven: A Glimpse In Her Life...

(In Celebration of a 100 reads! Thanks you people! Love ya!)

Flashback

(16 years ago)

"Mom! Happy birthday!" I run and hug her. She laughs and picks me up in her arms.

"Thank you Elizabeth!" she tickles my foot making me laugh.

"Mom! STOP!"

"Mo-"

The bell rings.

I run and open the door to see a beautiful red head woman standing, staring at me, through her hazel eyes. Eyes which were quite similar to me.

"Uh... Do I know you?" my mother comes from behind.

"You... You... She..." the woman was panting, as if she was running all the way to here.

"Alina!"

"H-huh?"

"Alina! Alina!" She kept on screaming.

Me and my mother, both of us were confused. Who is she? What does she want?

"Come here Alina!" she grabs my hand and pulls me towards herself.

"W-Wait! What is happening? She is not Alina, she is Elizabeth. My daughter." My mother tries to snatch me back.

"No! No! No! No! She's not Elizabeth! And she's definitely not your daughter! She is mine! I and Ethan are her parents."

"E-Ethan? You know my husband?" my mother was now in shock.

"Isabella. I'm ho-" my dad, Ethan White, stops upon seeing the scene in front of him.

"Ethan! Thank God you are here. Just look at this woman screaming something about our Eliza being her and your daughter." My mom rushes towards my dad.

"Uh... About that..." my dad scrathes the back of his neck. "But before that, what is this, Emma?! I told you to stay away from me and my family."

"I would have..." The woman named Emma pushes my mom out away from dad and hugs him "But now... Now I realize that... That I love you. And I can't live without you and my daughter."

"Wait! You know her?" my mom looks at my dad, shocked.

"Then I'll give you more money. Just stay away from me or you'll regret it." dad screeches, ignoring mom.

"Oh! So I'll regret it? Is that so?" she turns to mom. "I can see that your wife is really confused. So why not clear some of her doubts?"

"Emma! Stop!" Dad was panicking.

"So... Isabella is it? I can see that you are really curious to know about how I know him and why am I calling your daughter, my Alina?" Emma had a meticulously evil look in her eyes.

"So let me tell you. You see, your husband isn't as pure as he seems. Oh no, no, no. He... Is much more hideous and pathetic than you think. But I'm not going to be the one to tell you the truth. I mean I have a dignity, and I don't want to be a third wheel between you two. So I'll just leave. And yeah, I can just tell you that Alina oh sorry I mean Elizabeth, is my daughter. " saying so, Emma walks out of the house.

My mom turns towards my dad, tears in her eyes. "Why? Why!? WHY?!!"

"Bella! Calm down. It's not what it seems."

"I'll ask you some questions" mom wipes her tears "And you'll reply, either yes or no."

"B-But"

"Is Elizabeth her daughter?"

"Sh-"

"Yes or no!?" my mom was really angry.

"Yes." my dad looks down.

"Do you like Emma?! Yes or no!?"

"Yes."

"Were you cheating on me!?"

"Yes."

Suddenly I saw a glimpse of light emerging from outside, and as my 1 year old brain didn't knew what was going on at my house, I run after the light, out of the house.

I vaguely remember turning around and seeing my house on fire. With my mom and dad still in there.

I tried to run inside, but a hand stopped me.

"Leave them Alina. You are my daughter." she picks me up and starts leading me towards somewhere I didn't knew at that time, all the while ignoring my tears and my cries for mom.

That was the day I lost my parents. My real dad and my... Not real mom....

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

There you have it, folks! Another great chapter!

And as you can see, I changed 'Rudolf's' name to 'Matthew' seeing 'Rudolf' is kinda lame if you ask me. Hehe!

So yeah, today's the last day of holidays.

And I wanted to ask you something, is the genre 'Teen Fiction' suitable for this story? As in my opinion, I don't want this story to centre around Elizabeth and Matthew's love life. There is more that just some cliché high school drama.

I absolutely hate high school drana!
My subconscious : Then why do you love 'Boys over Flowers' and 'Ouran Highschool Host club' so much?

I don't.... I do. Yeah, whatever. I like high school drama, but whatever. This book won't have that.

So, thank you, love you, bye.

Don't forget to like and subscribe!

My subconscious : That's for YouTube, baka!

(Baka: Japanese for 'idiot or fool')

Oh! Sorry! Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!

Good girl, dummy.

And, this chapter is dedicated to my new reader pineapple_parabatai.

Lol (lots of love)
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya