Three: I Love It!

Kayden's POV

"Haa! Found you!" she claps. "Now give me a piggyback ride! C'mon you promised!"

I laugh and bend down for her and she happily climbs on me. I try to be a bit evil and start jumping up and down.

"Ah! Stop! I'm gonna fall! Help!" she screams while I laugh. She looks so cute like this. 5 years old girl with her hair held in two pigtails, she looks so adorable.

"Candy! I'LL DROWN YOU IN THE TOILET! Put me down! THIS INSTANT!" fiercy as always, my Elly, my best friend.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⚫⚫⚫⚫

Elizabeth's POV

Matthew was quite fun. I have to admit. And smart too. He was able to answer all the questions the teacher asked, leaving her astonished. It was quite funny actually, watching her jaw drop.

But as always, I didn't get the class, and what was Mrs. Smith teaching, one bit. Casual. And then finally the bell rang. It was the last class for today.

"So... Want a ride home?" Matthew asks. I start thinking about it. "No thanks. I'll manage." I can just get the bus, like always. "I can drop you. Let me. Please."

What should I do?

"Oh well." Well it will be dangerous to travel in the bus, after all, Austin is a pretty big city.

I start walking with him, knowing that Kaira has probably gone for her cheerleader practice. She's the captain after all.

I sit in his car and feel a bit of nostalgic smell. It's so familiar. Wonder why?

"So, where to?" Matt turns to look at me.

I give him my address and we start going towards my house.

As we arrive, I wave goodbye to him and start walking towards my house. "Won't you call me inside?" he shouts from behind. "Of course! Come in!" I shout back.

He follows me to my house. My house is a pretty small one. A rental one actually. After my parent's death my aunt gave her small house to me. But I have to pay for it. She insisted that I keep it for free, but can I just live somewhere for free? No.

I initially lived in my old house, but it got kinda lonely there. So I had to leave.

"Where are your parents?" he studies the house. "Uh... Not here." I reply, a bit uncomfortable. "Then where are they?" he asks again. "A better place. And please, don't ask ahead of it." I request.

I think he catches the meaning of my words, because his eyes widen. He starts looking uncomfortable.

"Do you want tea or coffee?" I ask, trying to break the ice.

"None. I would just like to have a cup of talk with you. May I?" his statement makes me blush.

I guide him to the couch and we sit down.

2 hours later...

"I think it's time for me to go home. Its getting late" he states, getting up.

I look at the clock and it reads 5. I don't know what his definition of 'late' is, but I don't think its late. And besides, I want to talk to him more.

"Can't you stay for a bit more?" it would help to have someone beside me in this lonely house.

He smirks "Next time babe. I guess this much was enough for the first meeting." why do I hear an emphasis on 'first'?

"later babe!" he waves at me and walks away.

I take a deep breath and fall back on the couch. Phew!

I guess he is definitely not Kayden. He has this cool persona which was missing in Kayden. And I like it!

No.

I love it!

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

You might be thinking that the story is going too fast, but believe me, it isnt.

Reader: It is.

Ok so maybe, a bit. But so what? This is my book. I'll do whatever I want.

And also that I just want to skip the early part. I just want the main suspicious part to be long.

So I hope you understand.

Facts-3 screw facts!

Sorry. So. The next update would be after a really really long time, since exams are up.

Another cover by the_lovable_dork

Adieu....
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX Diya. ❤