Forty Two: Right Or Wrong?

Elizabeth's POV

"I-I don't know what to say. I don't know what will make you better. But I do know that Kayden saved you because he loves you. He took the pain from you because he wanted to see you happy. Can't you smile, for him at least?"

He smiles a little bit, but that's enough for me.

"You know, no one has ever loved us truly beside our real dad. I have some memories of him, but it's all faded know. But I have no memories of Kayden being with me. I would love to... One day, just sit down on grass with him, looking up at the sky and knowing each and every thing about him. He's my twin, but I didn't even knew he existed, until a few years ago. That's how a pathetic excuse of a brother I am. "

He puts his head in his hand. And then he looks up at me.

"Can we go back? I am a bit tired. I-I need to rest. Sorry, but I cannot tell you more today. I hope you understand that-"

"I understand that it is hard for you to speak about all these things, it's like reliving those things. So" I smile "tell me everything slowly. Okay? After all, we both know that we are failing this semester, keeping in mind all the classes we have missed. Well, I'll probably fail, and as you are a genius, you'll actually get straight A's without thinking. But I'll-"

He keeps a finger on my lips, which makes my cheeks feel hot. I wonder why?

Because you love him, stupid! This is casual. Duh!

I roll my eyes at my inner self.

" Are you mad at me? " his question brings me back to reality.

"Huh? NO! Why would you say that?"

"You just rolled your eyes at me and looked quite irritated. So..." Seriously I want to slap myself.

"Uh... No... It wasn't at you. It was at me. I mean not me, but my inner self. But my inner self is also me, so-"

"Okay, okay. I get it! Stop!"

Wow! I am quite a rambler (is this even a word?), ain't I?

A yawn escapes my mouth. I check the time on my watch and almost take a double take. It's 7 in the evening?! The hell!

Are you stupid? Look! The sky is also dark. It is obvious that it is late.

I really want to roll my eyes again, but refraining myself, I take Matt's hand in mine and get up.

We walk to the kitchen and he excuses himself for a moment, looking kind of worried. Suspicious.

As soon as he goes out of the kitchen, I start to follow him. He seems to go to Kayden's room. Wait! He is going to Kayden's room.

I watch from afar as he opens the door and walk inside, and to my luck, leaves the door a bit open. Hmm... Should I take a look?

It is wrong but...

I walk towards the door and peek inside. Matt is sitting on the bed near Kayden and looking at him wuth teary eyes.

"K-Kayden, I-I don't know if you are mad at me for telling her. Was it a right decision?"

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Okay, so not according to my promise, I'll update one more chapter before going. When? Tomorrow!

It's almooooooooooost ready.

And don't ask why I put that song in the chapter or how is that song related to this chapter? I just pit it because I wanted to.

And, I have finally decided (after finally mustering up courage and talking to my mother) to give my book for Watty's!

So, vote, comment and share this book to everyone you know.

I know that I won't win, coz this book is crap(^o^) so... Hehe, vote? ^^

And this chapter is dedicated to my new reader WardaSaqib5 I hope you like my book!

Anyeong baka tako! (Korean + Japanese)
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya