Twelve : Dubai

Elizabeth's POV

I just completed telling Matthew, the story of my past. All the while, he was sitting there in silence, which I highly appreciated.

"I have a question... How do you remember so much?"

"Uh..." I don't look at him "One day, while I was cleaning the drawers I found mommy Emma's diary. It was written in it."

"So you are saying that your real mother killed your real dad and your not so real mom?"

"You... You didn't have to put it like that. Although it's true" I start sobbing.

"Uhh... Wanna hug?" after a moment of silence, Matthew speaks.

"Matthew! You... You..." I can't control it. I jump into his arms and cry my heart out.

I really needed that hug.

"Are you okay now?"

I nod into his shoulder.

"By the way, call me Matt! Please!"

I just can't. I burst out laughing.

"Uhh... You okay?" he seems really concerned.

I take a deep breath "Yeah, I'm fine. By the way, I have to go home and pack for Dubai. And yeah, Christmas holidays are starting from tomorrow, so when will we go?"

"Tomorrow." he replies casually.

"What?!" I scream "This early?"

"Is it not okay? I mean, Kaira and Jean are ready, so..."

"Uh..." I think about it "If Kaira is ready, then I guess I don't have a problem as well."

"Excellent" he claps. "Let's go to Dubai.."

He drops me at my home and I run to my room to look for good clothes to pack.

After 2-3 hours, my packing was complete. I mean, who asks someone to go to Dubai, a day before the trip?

I relax on my bed and let sleep overtake me.

"Alina! Alina! Where are you?! You sneaky little brat! Come here!"

"Or mommy won't forget you" she says in a sing song voice.

Voice that I'm really afraid of.

I tried to move a little to make myself comfortable in the little shoerack.

My mom's been drinking continuously and now she's angry at me, because I have brown hair, which resembles my dad's.

So I had no choice but to hide in there.

Bump!

Huh?

What... What was that sound!?

I rush out of the drawer to see my mom lying on the bathroom floor, laughing hysterically.

Then she passes out.

Great.

I pick her up and start walking towards her bedroom. More like drag her.

Suddenly I feel very sharp pain on my back and some wetness. I turn to see a scratch on my back, with glass pieces in it, blood pouring out.

I sigh and keep on dragging mom towards her room.

I wake up to the sunlight hitting my eyes. Huh? Another dream? No! Another memory...

Oh well, its casual.

I look at the time. 10:30 a.m.!? We were supposed to meet at 11:30.

I get up and get dressed in a rush, make a sandwich, some orange juice, some salad and pack it, take my bags and pick a taxi and rush off to the park.

I finish my breakfast in the taxi.

When I reach the park we decided to meet, I see every one waiting for me. I check the time.

12:04!

Dammit!

I rush towards them and are met with three glares. But I shrug them off.

"So!" Kaira squeals "Let's go!"

Jean links his arm with Kaira and starts walking towards the car standing at the door.

I look at Matt.

"Are you excited?" he asks.

"Do I like Matt?" I ask back. "Definitely!"

I grab his hand and rush towards the car, which takes us to the airport.

(After 17 hours)

Here we are... Staring at the villa in front of us. It's beautiful.

We all rush inside.

"So... Bedroom plans. There are total 6 rooms. Two on each floor. Bottom floor remains empty. 1st floor is yours and top floor is ours" Matt pulls me to his side.

"Okay!" we all cheer.

I go up to my room and gasp at the sight! There is a big window at two walls with an amazing view, an extremely beautiful bed and a tv.

Am I in heaven?

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

This chapter is dedicated to Leeleechoco2 I love ur comments!

And as you can see, there was no past memories at the starting, because, I included one in the middle, in the form of her dreams.

Zzzz.... Sleepy...

Ok... So... I'm gonna go sleep, all the while you can wait for the next chapter or go read another book.

Love ya!
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya!