Seventeen: Should I Tell Him?

Kayden's POV

"Candy! No! Don't do this..."

"What?" I was confused

"Candy! How... How could you!? I-I hate you." she starts moving away from me.

"B-But... Elly? What? What happened?"

"Stop! Stop acting so innocent. Okay? I know you did it and you yourself know too. It's better to just accept it, don't you think?" she keeps on moving away.

"What am I even supposed to accept? Tell me. I'll accept whatever you wish."

"Y-You..." she started sobbing.

"E-Elly?" I rush towards her to comfort her, but she pushes me away.

"Y-You Liar! Cheater! You... You... You ate all my Oreos, didn't you!?" she screams.

I look at her, amazed, and start laughing, uncontrollably. God! Why is she so cute? But suddenly a thought came to my mind.

If she is sooooo cute, then probably everyone will like her when she will grow old. What if she forgets me and go with her new friends?

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Elizabeth's POV

"Aah! My head... Where... What?" Matt gets up.

"Matt! Are you okay?" I grab him some water.

He gulps down the water and looks around himself frantically.

"Wh-Where am I? What happened? We were supposed to be on a date, right? What happened!? Tell me! Tell me, White! What happened?!" he starts to panic

"Uh... While we were about to...you know...we were about to..." I feel slightly embarrassed as I think about what might have happened if we hadn't have been interrupted.

"Kiss?" he speaks, looking at my lips.

I unconsciously lick my bottom lip and look away from him "Yeah. You just fell down and later did I knew, that you were unconscious. I called Jean and we brought you here." I leave out the part of him behaving like...

"You sure? Nothing else happened? Like I said something mean to you? Or told you that I hate you? Or maybe... Called you Elly?"

"What do you mean? Why would that happen?" I act innocent. I took acting classes in 6th grade, and see it's helping me a lot right bow. "I think you should rest. There's still some time left for dinner. I'll call you when it's done."

"Ok" and he lies down on the bed, immediately falling asleep.

I come out of the room and quietly shut the door and make my way towards my room.

Should I tell him? No. He's sick.

But... He's looking so helpless right now. I... Want to help him. And know the answers.

I'm not stupid. I know that he has a relation to Kayden. Just how? That I have to find out.

The way he called me little star and said all those things that Kayden would... I know something's going on. What? I have to find out.

I loved Kayden...as a friend, of course, and it is my duty to find out if anything was wrong with his life.

If there was anything, any wish that was yet to be fulfilled, before he...

I sit on my bed and think about the day...

Not just any day...

The day he...died.

The day Kayden died.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Are you ready?

A secret is about to open, in the next chapter. Happy, right?

Readers: I sense a butt....but coming.

BUT!

Readers: Told ya.

I'm sorry. I'm right now too busy with my sst and computers test, so it'll take time for me to update. How much time? Even I don't know.

I know, I'm too mean.

But, forgive me. I'll update a chapter tomorrow or day after tomorrow, cause it's almost ready...

Don't forget to click that star 🌟 icon.

Love ya!.
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya