Four : Fifty Shades Of Red!

Elizabeth's POV

"What is this?" I ask, eyeing the box.

"Open it!" there is something odd about Candy's tone.

"Uh... Okay?" I raise an eyebrow at him. What is he planning?

I eye the box up and down. Nope. Nothing odd. Just a normal box, with wrapping.

I carefully remove the wrapping paper. Turns out to be a box. Normal box. I eye the box, suspiciously.

"Open it!" Hmmm... Candy's a bit too excited.

I finally open the box and...

A cake...

On...

MY FACE!!!

"Hahaha...OMG. Happy April Fools Day Elly! Hahaha" Candy keeps on laughing. After a while, I laugh along with him.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Elizabeth's POV

Yawn...

Another Yawn...

What is this thing?

I am trying so hard to not sleep, all the while the teacher is writing some alien language on the board.

Oh wait! It's maths.

That's why it's alien.

I mean what are we supposed to do with pie? Shouldn't we just eat it?

"Psst... Eliza" someone pokes my arm.

"Huh?" I turn to look at the person with a sleepy face. Turns out, it was Matthew.

"Hwaaaaa...... T?" I ask yawning.

"E... Eh?"

"I asked 'What?'" I repeat.

"What an amazing 'what?'." he claps, slowly and quietly.

"Yeah, I know. So... What do you want?" I ask again.

"So there is this party at my home. You know, just a welcoming party or whatever you call it. So... Would you come? I already have asked you friend....what was her name again? Kana? Kara?"

"Kaira. And okay. If Kaira comes, so do I."

He cheers, making the teacher shush him. I chuckle. Cute.

As the bell rang, we exit together. I see Kaira standing in the cafeteria on our table. But she's not alone. All the cheerleaders team is there too. Oh well. She once told me to not come sit with her when the cheerleaders are there. And I don't need to be told twice, I turn around and start walking towards my other lunch place.

"Hey Eliza! Wait! Where are you going?" Matthew runs to catch up with me.

"Nowhere. Just roaming around." I answer. I didn't bring lunch to school today, seeing I was late, and the cafeteria's is a big No-No.

"Where's your lunch?" he asks.

"I'm not hungry." I lie. To be honest, I'm as hungry as a.... Whale? But I guess my lie didn't work.

"Here take my sandwich. I'm not hungry to be honest and I also have an extra." he holds up his nutella sandwich. I start eyeing it up, greedily, hungrily.

"Just take it." he pushes the sandwich towards me. I take it from him and start eating it. It tastes heavenly!

"So...why weren't you eating in the cafeteria?" he asks.

"I just wanted some alone time."

"Oh! So do you want me to leave?" he asks, nervous.

"No!" I shout quickly, a little too quickly.

He just chuckles, while I blush 10 times the shade of red.

He pinches my nose "You are so cute."

Oh god! Can my cheeks get any redder?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Before any of you say anything about Eliza being such a fool, listen to me.

Anyone can be like this. Some people are not smart, even if they are, being alone is their worst fear, so they would do anything to always have someone by their side.

So don't go on accusing Eliza.

Fact-4 Elizabeth got her obliviousness from me.

Another cover by jodiejazz123

So, that's it.

Vote...

Comment...

Follow...

And share...

Love you...
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya

Besties Never Lie ♥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara