Forty Six: Wrong Words..

Elizabeth's POV

W-what am I even supposed to say?

I can't believe it! All this time, I had been thinking that my Kayden is...dead.

"And... " he continues "it was so traumatic for me that I developed double personality disorder. I realized I had it after a few months. Strange things kept happening to me and around me and one day, the Kayden inside me wrote it on a paper."

"What did he wrote? Say it Matthew. What did he wrote?" I squeeze his hands.

"I hate you. I hate you and Elizabeth for making my life hell."

Oh...

Before I could have said anything, he jumps into my arms and pours his heart out. And I let him, not caring one bit that my t-shirt is covered in tears. I don't give a damn as long as those are his tears.

"I think you should rest." I finally pull him up, when I see that its evening, "I have a feeling that there is still something left that you want to tell me. But I think it is better if it waits till tomorrow. Okay?" I kiss both his eyes "For today, you should have a good sleep right beside me in my arms. Okay?"

He sighs "What would I do without you?"

I can say the same.

"Come on, look at what you have done to yourself! You are as thin as a stick. Today you will eat something which I'll cook." I am very enthusiastic about cooking for him.

"Since when can you cook? Because the White I knew could even burn water, and turn it black." he rauses an eyebrow at me.

And, I take this chance to do a hairflip. But as usual, it ends up hitting me in the face. Seriously! How do girls in the movies do it!?

My oh-so-cool hairflip causes Matt to laugh. "Damn! You should really not do a hairflip. I am scared that you will end up blinding yourself with your hair. God! You are so cute!"

"Who do you think you are to say I can't cook?" I say in a fake British accent, making Matt laugh even more. It makes me happy to see him laugh so much. "I have been living alone for 3 years. Do you think I could have survived on instant noodles or something for that long?"

"Oh! That's great" he smiles "I didn't got to know that you learned to cook."

"Of course! I mean how much do you even know about me, because you were taken away instantly after your mother d-"

I suddenly stop, instantly regretting what I've just said.

"Y-Yeah, you are right. I still have a lot to learn about the new you." he clears his throat "C-C'mon. Make something for me. I'll just go freshen up a bit." the look on his face only intensifies my regret. Why did I have to say such a thing?

"Uh Matt-"

"I'm really looking forward to what you make for me." he smiles and leaves.

I sigh. What have I done?

Can I get anymore stupid?

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Finally! I have finished editing all the chapter and damn! There were so many silly mistakes 😥 I felt as if I'm a horrible writer.

But that feeling left as soon as it came.

Anyways, I have submitted my book for Watty's. And I ask for your full support.

If you spot any mistakes in this chapter or any upcoming chapters do not hesitate to point out.

And damn! My book has reached over 1k views. thanks a lot to all the readers!!!

Thank you,
Diya out!

P.S. I hope you like the new description