Fifteen : D-Date?

Elizabeth's dress above 👆

Elizabeth's POV

Knock knock!

Hmm....

"Who is it?" I yawn.

Knock knock!

Yawn...

I groggily get up from my bed and open the door. And there she was... Kaira.

Yawn...

"Hi Kaira. What happened? Why are you here?"

"Shhh..." she shushes me.

Hmm?

"Come here" she pulls me inside and we both sit on the bed. "Listen..."

Yawn....

"What is happening between you two?" she asks.

What?

"What do you mean?" I was clearly confused... and sleepy.

"Stupid. I'm just asking because, I've never ever seen you say the three words to him, and neither has he said them."

"Three words?" what is she talking about?

"That's it! Today you and Matt are going for a date and me and Jean will not interrupt."

"Why?!" I was now wide awake.

She pulls me up and pushes me in the washroom.

"All preparations are done by me and Jean. Now all you have to do is look good, in which, I'll help you. Got it?"

I wasn't even given the time to respond before the door is closed at my face.

I take a shower and brush my teeth. My mouth is smelling like a dead rat.

Gag.

While showering only one thought was on my head.

It's been 2 days since Matt's incident in my room. And he's been completely normal after that.

I complete my shower and come out of the bathroom in my robe.

On the bed there was a note and a box.

I sit down and unfold the note.

The rubbish handwriting was enough to tell me the writer of the note.

Wear the dress and come to my room.

That's it?

I check the time and see that it's 5:30 p.m.

How long have I slept, and how long did it take for me to shower!?

I hurriedly put on the dress and rushed to Kaira's room and found her sitting on the bed with a makeup box bigger than my whole face.

What the...

"Uh... Makeup?" I look at her in confusion. I mean it's a normal date. Why am I supposed to dress up like a cake?

"Oh come on! Just a little bit. Okay?" she pulls me and makes me sit on a chair.

I nod. I mean, I don't hate makeup, just want it to be in limits.

After a while...

"Tada!" she exclaims and pulls me up. I go in front of mirror. Hmmm... I look... Nice?

"You look awesome! Now go get him. No, no, no, no wait! Let me snap some pics."

And right there is the reason I don't want to break my friendship with Kaira.

I carefully observe my dress. It's really classy. A black dress with thin straps, paired with silver heels, matching silver earings and silver clutch? I like it! My hair are left down in loose natural curls. Overall, I look a little better than my daily hobo state.

I grab the clutch and walk out of the house after giving kaira a hug. I see a car waiting for me at the door. I step in and it speeds up.

After a bit, it stops near a beach and I step down.

I observe my surroundings. It's really calm and empty here. Literally no one is here. Its empty! Why?!

I take a step, and guess what?

My heels dig in the sand and I fall flat on my face.

And no... No romantic moment of Mathew catching me happened. Why? Because he was busy laughing at me.

Great.

"You look amazing." he looks at me. More like looks down.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

No, past memories, as this chapter has already gotten long enough. Now! Next chapter will not be the cliché perfect date. No way! It will be something more than that.

Glimpse in the next chapter. (I've decided to include one in all the chapters ahead)

"M-Matthew?"

"S-Stay away."

"Matt! Unhold me. It's hurting me. Stop!"

"No! ELLY! I hate you! I hate you!"

"Why are you talking like..."

"STOP!"

That's all you will get.

Bye!

Love ya!
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya