Fourteen: Bonus Chapter ♥

Mathew's POV

AAARGH!!

Stop!

It hurts!

My head... It... It hurts!

Please st-stop it!

I-I can't h-handle it an-anymore...

Please...

I can feel him... Feel like he wants to come out. He is much more stronger and much more stubborn than me. It won't be long before I dissappear.

B-But, I can feel what he wants. I know what he wants. After all, he is-

AAH!!

I put my head in my arms and sit down on my bed. I can't give him what he wants, it took me long to realize that I do not want to let it go.

I can't let it get in his hands, he would ruin it and break it and stomp on it and make it suffer in the worst possible way.

I can feel his hunger, his thurst and his derise for revenge.

Revenge, because of which I exist.

Revenge, which he wants to take from her.

Revenge, the reason why I'll dissappear.

Revenge, the thing for which he'll dissappear.

All would have went according to the plan, but every time something comes and ruins it.

This time it was...

Love.

Love, in which he doesn't believe.

Love, for which I'm fighting.

Love, for which he suffered.

Love, which I do, to her.

To the person he wants.

Elizabeth.

I don't know what happened while I was in her room. I hope I didn't disclose any thing about him to her. H-How can I say that I hate her? I can never hate her! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. All I ever want is for her to love me, as much as I love her.

But... I know it will not be possible till he is here...

Why can't my life be simple?

Why does he always have to be there?

How can he do this to me?

How can he do this to her?

How?

Can you hear me?

Kayden?

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Muahhha, I love cliffhangers. And you ain't gonna get any more of Matthew's POV. Aah, I'm so evil.

I hope you liked the bonus chapter. It is included in the chapter list, as you can see, otherwise it will be hard for me to keep a record of... I don't know.

This chapter is dedicated to pandalover0292

I don't have much to say, so...

Anyeong!
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya