Thirty Five : Love

Elizabeth's POV

Black.

Everything is black around me.

It's as if I'm in a deep pit, with no ounce of light. Where am I?

I throw my hand out, wishing to reach out to someone or something. There's nothi-

Oh wait!

I feel a hand. It has captured my hand and is rubbing circles on it with the thumb.

What?

Suddenly I see a ray of light.

I open my eyes to see that I'm on a bed. I sit up to see Kaira looking at me with happiness in her eyes. I look around to see that I'm back in my room. And not my actual room. My room in my old house.

What happened?

Suddenly it all hits me.

The diary pages. The fire. My mother. Kayden. Matt.

I look towards Kaira as if she would understand my look and tell me something about what happened.

And she did.

"Ok. Look. I'm extremely happy that you finally woke up. You know how hard it was to carry you up to your room?"

"I'm sorry." I look down.

"Its okay. You... I have read those pages and... How the hell are you okay after reading such terrifying and mind scarring things?"

I chuckle a bit.

"I think I should talk to him. No one can answer me better than Matt himself. I need to pry out answers from him." I don't know what I'll do after knowing the truth. But, it seems like the only way to get to the end of this drama, is this way.

"Come here." Kaira holds me in her arms. I think I needed one the most right now.

And that night, I poured all my feelings out by crying to my heart's content.

They say that crying makes you weak. They say that crying is a sign of foolishness.

But I know that crying doesn't mean that you are weak. I mean, since birth, it has been a sign that we are alive.

Even psychology says, that people who cry often are kindhearted and innocent. So I don't know how crying became a sign of weakness.

Sometimes, when words cannot express our feelings, then tears are the only way to pour out all our emotions and feel a bit better.

Next day...

"Are you ready?"

I nod.

"Okay, so... What will you do?"

"Uh?" I was confused, why would she ask that? "I told you already. I'll go to him and ask him to tell me all the truths."

She shakes her head.

"Are you dumb? Will you just go and be like, 'Yo, Matt! I read all your diary entries and now go ahead and tell me the truth'? No. You have to first think about it and then take action."

I smile "There is no need. We both are in love. And love happens from heart, not mind. So I'll just speak in the language of my heart. If I would've been speaking through my mind, then it would have been necessary to think. But no. So, let's go?"

She shakes her head again.

"Since when did you become such a lovey dovey person? "

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Just a filler. I really hope that you love the book till here.

And, I have nothing to say. Bleh!

Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya