Sixty Three: Scars that heal...

2 weeks later...

Elizabeth's POV

Today is the day. Matthew and Kayden will finally be discharged.

I have filled their paperwork, after much appeal, that they are both orphans. I know, they have a father, but we three decided that it's best that the fact remains hidden.

I start tapping my toe. Where are they? Apparently,  the doctor, Mr. Hale, has some work with them. For these 2 weeks, he has been like a good friend to Matthew, Kayden and me.

He gave an aura of a big brother.

The-

"Is my princess tired of waiting for me?" a familiar voice interrupts my thoughts. A shiver runs down my spine.

I turn and see the most dreadful memory of my life, coming towards me.

Justin.

I look around myself, there are not much people, but there are some, nonetheless. He won't do anything here,... Right?

I back away, as he steps towards me. His steps are bigger as conpared to mine, so it is not long, before he comes face to face with me.

He grabs hold my hand. "Come to me, now."

I start screaming for help, but one look from him, and all those who had managed to muster up the courage to help me, retreat.

He starts pulling me, and soon, I see his black van.

I frantically look around for help, and upon spotting Matthew and Kayden, I sigh in relief. I start waving my hand, so that they could see me. But...They just shook their heads, standing still.

What? No.....

What am I supposed to do now? No one is here to help me. Not even my own people.

I look down, and let myself be dragged by him.

He speaks up, "Ha! That Matthew kid is such a wimp. Couldn't even save his girl? Such a sore loser! Look, princess, I am much better than that idiotic ass! I mean, his own mother disowned him. Oh! Wait...Welp! She's dead!"

Wait...

HOW DARE HE INSULT MATTHEW!?

I stop moving, making him come to a stop as well, my eyes still looking down.

"Ya! What happened? Couldn't bear to hear the truth? Well, here's another one. You know, princess. Neither he deserves you, nor you deserve him, because you are a hoe. Got me? A hoe, a slut!"

That's it!

"Also-"

He didn't get to finish, as my fist collides with his face.

I grab his collar, and kick him in his family jewels, making him yell in pain. I throw him on the floor, get on him, and start giving him continuous punches, one after another.

"Don't. You. Dare. Insult. Me. And. My. Family!" I speak between punches.

At that time, all I saw was red.

Most probably, if I had continued, he would have been dead in no time. But before I could have done that, Matthew pulls me back, my frantic movements not stopping.

The police gets the bloody mess of the body, and gets him to the hospital.

"Matthew. Leave me. I have to-"

He flips me around and looks into my eyes...

"I am proud of you Elizabeth. If you are wondering, I didn't came to help, because I wanted you to get over those past memories. Now, his memories won't torture you, as much as they did before. Also... I...I love you so much, Elizabeth."

His words calm me down, and I smile.

"I love you too, Matt. Also...Call me Elly."

A coughing sound broke our moment, and we look towards the source, Kayden.

"Um..." he looks at us, with an eyebrow raised, "if you both are done, then, Matthew, will you please tell her, what the doctor said?"

Matt nods and looks towards me.

"Look, Eliza-Elly. Since Kayden has been badly tortured, both physically and mentally, Mr. Hale has agreed to invest and send him to America, so that he can get better treatment. Well, upon hearing that, we refused. And...We decided to call our father. Well, after we told him some parts of what has happened, he agreed to take Kayden and me with him. He will go with Kayden to America..."

"That's awesome! I'm so happy for you." I smile, "but...Where will you live?"

"Isn't it obvious? With you. In dad's villa."