Thirty Four: The Hidden Truth

Elizabeth's POV

I have to do this. Kaira has her hand on my shoulder yo show that she's here for me.

I take a deep breath and start reading.

11th April 2015

It's of the day the fire happened!

I shake my head to clear the thoughts...

11th April 2015

Dear diary,

How can she do this!? How!? Why does she have to be so cruel!? I wonder what would happen if Elly would know about this...

No! It's all her fault! It's all because of her that her mother did this! And that woman had the nerve to smile and tell me her crime! Why did she ruin my life?

Why did she have to go this far?

I just loved Elly...

I did not do anything wrong for her to do this. I don't know how long will I be able to stay alive. I... I have to leave this place. As soon as I can. B-But how?

I have nothing left. No mother, no father. I am all alone. All that is left is a step dad who is not even aware of my presence. Why does my life have to be so damn hard? All I ever ask is for a normal life. With Elly.

But now she's the one who ruined me, and my brother! He's awake now. I think he survived because he escaped the house to meet Elly. That girl... She ruined me. She was the one to put my mother and my brother's life in danger. Above all, she's the reason that now, I'm an orphan.

It was all because of her.... That her mother set fire on my house and killed my mother!

Matthew...

What?!

I keep on staring at the piece of paper. I-It can't be true. It isn't true. M-My mother can not do this.

Or maybe, she can.

The way she killed my real father and my foster mother.

Suddenly all those blur, broken memories come alive before me.

The screams of my foster mother.

The guilty look on my father's face.

My real mother's...smirking face.

The fire.

The fire on Kayden... Matt's house.

The tears in his eyes.

Everything... Was like it is right before my eyes. It's as if I'm reliving everything. It's as if time has thrown me back into my dark past and all that darkness has engulfed me.

"Eliza.... Elizabeth... Are you okay? What is written in it? Say something!" she starts to shake me. But everything around me just feels like it's crumbling down.

And suddenly, everything turns black.

Just like my life.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

And that's a wrap!

Damn, poor Elizabeth. I feel guilty for creating so much hassle in her life.

And poor me. Why am I so frequently falling sick? You don't think... I'm not going to die right?

Haha, JK.

Satan won't call me up so early. He need time to make a special place for me to rot in hell.

Ok... So, I'm not sure what to say, so I'll just end the chapter with...

MWAAAAHHAHAHAH

Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya