Thirty One : His Love

23rd March 2015,

Dear Diary,

The session has finally ended. But one thing hasn't yet ended....my love for her.

She looked so cute in her white frock with pink flowers, almost like an angel. But, her mother....

I hope everything is alright with Elly. Her mother kept on glaring at me, for a reason still hidden from me. My mother had seemed to notice this, and now, she's extremely cautious.

I was not able to have some quality time with Elly. I thought that she should be with me when I'll meet him tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the day, she has decided that I will meet him. And he will meet me.

Tomorrow will be the day, when two twin brothers, unknown to each other, will meet.

When I'll meet my twin brother...

Kayden...

Elizabeth's POV ❤

What the heck!? Kayden had a twin?

Suddenly a knock on the door brings me to present. What?

I open the door to see, someone whom I didn't expect to be here...

Kaira.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uhm... You... You lied!" she exclaimed.

"Really? I know you haven't just come here to have tea party with me." I raise my eyebrow.

She sighs. "Okay, miss smarty pants. I was worried when I called Matt after you left, and he said that you never went to his, nor you had any plans to."

"You were....worried? Why?"

"I am your bff. Duh!" she says in a bored tone "So, what do we have here?"

"Wait, wait, wait. How did you get the address to here?"

"Dumbo." she flicks on my forehead "You yourself gave me this address. The reason? I don't know. You never told me."

I suddenly remember, giving her my address as a way to tell her the place she'll find me whenever I am missing.

"So! What are you looking at?" she picks up the papers. "Kayden? Who is this? Your ex?"

I have never told her about Kayden. But, I guess, now I have to.

Maybe getting some help from a friend won't be that bad after all.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

This chapter is dedicated to my new reader and follower sweetlolo231

Thanks gurl!

So...I still haven't got any ideas for the fan fic.

I'm still thinking.

And eating.

And just stupidly rambling on.

And probably boring you all.

So, I'm just gonna stop!

Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya.