Thirty Three : Matt Or Kayden?

Elizabeth's POV

Afyer hearing everything, shock was clear on Kaira's face. I hope it wasn't a mistake to tell her everything.

"So, you are going through his diary pages right now. The pages that were ripped by someone."

I nod.

"Hold on! So that day, when Matt told us to leave him alone with you..." she sounded worried.

I nod again.

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have left!" she was on the verge of tears. My drama queen best friend.

You see, even though she acts like she's the boss, and extremely 'cool' type of girl, she is a little girl at heart. That's the reason I don't want to leave her.

"Okay, so let's see the next page."

I nod, for the third time.

3rd April 2015

Dear diary,

That's it. I just want someone to kill me. Why can't anything be normal in my life?

I have a twin brother who's identity was hidden from me. My love's mother has started to hate me, for a reason I don't know. Above all, Elly doesn't even know who I am!

I know that Kayden loves her too. I know he has seen her from that window, playing with me, laughing, crying. I know he has fallen for her.

Otherwise, he would never had grabbed my collar as soon as I had met him.

Or maybe I'm being a bit too overprotective over Elly. Thinking that Kayden can harm her.

Isn't it a bit too wierd? My mother, pulling me to a corner and telling me that my real name is Matthew, and I have a twin brother who's name is actually Kayden, but she never exposed him to anyone.

If only she knew that I am not Kayden. My name is not Kayden. My name is Matthew.

Kayden or Matthew...

The heck!?

I stare at the paper wide eyed, reading it two times to check if I read it right. Matt...is Kayden?

But... How?

And Matt and Kayden are twin brothers? And now, Matthew is behaving like Kayden. So...my whole life I had been in love with Matthew? So....who is Kayden? And why does Kayden hate me so much? Why is this so...complicated? WHY!? Tears start pouring out from my eyes.

I look towards Kaira, with tears in my eyes. "I-I"

"Shh...I won't say that I understand you. Because I don't. I...do know what happened between you and kayden and Matt, so I may have a slight idea of how you might be feeling. So..." she extends her hands.

I run into her arms. I really needed a hug right now.

"I can't do this anymore. It's all too much for me. I hate my life. I just wanted to have a normal life. I love Matt but he is Kayden. I don't know which Kayden I like. I'm...really confused." I pour out all my feelings and thoughts.

"It's okay. You can do this. One more page and maybe you might know something that will help Kayden. Or Matt." she pulls me up and wipes my tears.

I take some deep breaths and pull out a water bottle from my bag, emptying its contents in one gulp.

I pick up the last page with trembling hands. I have to do this.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Wow! I managed to reach above 250 votes and more than 500 reads!! Can you believe it? Cause I can't!

This chapter is truly and whole heartedly dedicated to all the readers, who have voted for my book.

Thank you pandalover0292 pineapple_parabatai Leeleechoco2 bookloverrika and sweetlolo231. Love you all.

Each one of you and each of your vote mattered a lot! I'm really glad that you gave so much love to this book. I'm really happy! Words can't express my happiness. I never knew that my book can be this capable.

Thank you.

And Prince Harry is getting married to Miss Meghan Mackle! Damn lucky woman!

Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya