1

(Trigger Warning)

I waited until everyone was asleep then I quietly made my way to the bathroom and closed the door. I grabbed my razor blade and cut myself a couple times. Why? I don't know exactly why I just wanted to.

(Safe to read.)

I woke up in the morning to my mom calling me. "Y/N, wake up. You have school today."

"Alright mom." I called out. I tried to stay positive about going back to school. I liked school (as odd as that sounds), I just didn't like them.

I put on jeans, a black long-sleeved turtleneck shirt, and my black boots.

I said goodbye to my mom and grandma (we all live together), and got my backpack, phone, and headphones and walked to school, as it wasn't far away.

Like always, I listened to music on the way there. I can't stand not listening to music. It pisses me off when I can't.

I got there and met up with my friend, Y/F/N. "Hey. How's your day going?" She asked.

"Considering that I'm at school right now, shitty." and right after I said that, they came to us.

Hold up. Let me introduce them first.

First there's Tiana, the principal's daughter. She basically rules the school, quite literally since she can simply ask her dad to add new school regulations.

Secondly, there's Angelica with her boyfriend Austin, the power couple.

Lastly, there's Taylor, my ex-best friend. We were best friends since we were 5, but then one day she started bullying me with everyone else.

Taylor was the first to speak. "Hey rat. I just love your outfit. Did you just get it out of the dumpster?"

"No she didn't, but I'm pretty sure that's where your mom got you." Y/F/N said.

The room got quiet.

Then Tiana started talking. "Where did you get your clothes? The lost in found?" She asked me.

I didn't say anything. After all, I never did.

"Mute! She's talking to you. Could you say something already freak?" Angelica said, laughing.

Of course I didn't say anything. I never did.

"You know she won't, Babe." Austin said.

"So how it going with your dad? Oh wait. You don't have one. I guess he knew that you weren't good enough." Taylor said.

I couldn't be with them any longer.

I quickly got all my stuff and left school and went back home.

"Fuck this."  I thought to myself as I listened to the one singer who made me feel better. Sabrina Carpenter.