47

Trigger Warning In Advance. (🚨)

"I been here all night. I been here all day. And boy got me walking side to side." Becca sang when I started walking to lunch table.

I flipped her off. "Fuck you." I said, easing myself onto the seat. The two of them started laughing at me and I glared at them.

"Now how are you going to do your running test in PE today?" She asked, smirking. I totally forgot about that.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I wouldn't have this problem if you didn't get Jake to give me those. When I said help me with Sabrina, I didn't mean to help her fuck me."

She started laughing even harder and I threw a piece of bread at her. "Okay, okay, Y/N. I get it. Take a joke." She said, lightly chuckling.

"I'm just glad that I don't have to deal with that and you two do." She said, and I looked at Jake who was making a face of discomfort.

"You good?" I asked him.

He nodded his head, smiling. "I'm fine."

"His butt hurts." Becca whispered.

"You don't have to tell everyone my business." He exclaimed. He looked past us and focused, having a look of confusion on his face. "Um, why are they coming here?" He asked.

Becca and I turned to see what he was talking about. A group of excited boys and girls were heading to our table, making me more anxious with every step they took. My phone vibrated and I saw a text from, Sabrina?

BrinaBabe: Ok, I'm just going to say sorry now. I accidentally put a picture of me, Corey, Rowan, you, Becca, and Jake on Instagram. I quickly deleted it, but they had already posted it on fan accounts. I'm sorry, baby.

"Well then." I said, putting my phone back in my front pocket. They were looking at their phone's, too, so I guess that they got the same text.

"Do you want to make a run for it?" Becca asked.

"I would, but I can't even walk properly." I explained. She sent me a apologetic look.

From lunch, to the end of the last class, fans kept asking about Sabrina non-stop. I saw a huge crowd coming towards me, so I made a mad dash down the hall and to the bathroom before they could see me.

I heard the crowd run past the bathroom and I let out a sigh of relief.  I opened the door and the halls were clear.

Suddenly, I was flipped around and pressed into the door. I saw Taylor smirking at me.

That's weird. Taylor is never by herself.

"So, you're back with your little girlfriend permanently?" Taylor asked, straddling me.

(🚨)

"W-what's it to you?" I asked, trying to get out of her grasp but she wouldn't let go.

"That's too bad because I really like you." She said, and connected our lips before I could move. I kept squirming in attempt to get out of her grip, but she wouldn't budge. She just tightened her grip on me and moved down to my neck.

"Stop!" I said, tears coming out of my eyes. "I know you want me, too." She mumbled and went back to sucking on my neck. I'm sure that she let several hickeys on my neck.

"Stop!" I screamed, but she covered my mouth and pulled up my shirt and went to my chest. I was crying uncontrollably at this point. Why is she doing this?