23

Sabrina's POV

I drove back home after I dropped my princess of at school. 2 weeks until her summer break and I can't wait. I have special plans for us.

I walked in through the front door to see my sister Sarah sitting on the couch, watching Rugrats. I put my keys back on the counter and walked into the living room.

"Hey Sarah." I said sitting beside her and putting my head on her shoulder.

"It's one of those days?" She asked, looking at me. I nodded my head. She knows that I only do that when I'm upset. I mean there are times when I do it when I feel okay, but she knows that I'm not fine now. It's like a sister thing; she can sense it.

I sighed, feeling a lot of emotions coursing through me all at once. It's overwhelming but I'm use to it. She gave me a tight hug, holding me as I was gradually calming down. The thing is though, once I calm down, later on, I'm back to how I was before. I hate that.

"So, how've you been? I haven't spent time with you in a while." She's right. Although we are usually together, we don't really spend much time together. Usually I'm by myself writing songs, talking to someone, at a meeting, or doing something. My schedule is just busy.

"I know. I'm sorry." I said, looking up at her.

"Don't apologize. I get it, B." I gave her a hug, because she understands how I have a lot of things to go and free time.

"Do you maybe, wanna hangout? Like maybe a sister day?"

"Sure. But shouldn't you get some sleep before we go. You need to rest."

"I will. I'm just not tired anymore." Which is true, I'm not.

Physically.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah. I'll just take a nap later if I get tired." She worries about me so I have to reassure her that I'll be fine.

"Alright. Let's go." She said, getting up. When she stood up, I jumped on her back.

"Yeah okay." She said, laughing a bit as we left to have one of the best sibling days ever.

...

Y/N POV

Today was so weird. Since I got to school, everyone stared at me. I mean, it could be because of my dark demeanor or vibe, but I know that's not it. I know it's about yesterday.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

Maybe I shouldn't have live streamed it.

Maybe I-

My thoughts were cut off with announcement over the speaker.

"Will Y/F/N Y/L/N please come to the principal's office! Y/F/N Y/L/N to the principal's office!" Well if the stares from the students weren't enough, now the teacher's are staring at me.

Honestly, it just pissed me off so I just yelled, "What the heck are y'all looking at?" Everyone looked away and continued doing whatever they were doing while I walked to the principal's office.

"Yes sir." I said as I entered the principal's office. He gestured for me to sit in one of the chairs in front of his office, which I did. "

Mrs. Y/L/N, we have received news that you have recently attempted suicide. Is this true?" I nodded my head, slowly.

So now everyone knows.

"We need to talk about this." He shook his head in disappointment.