6

The next morning, I got ready for another day of school. I got up from the bed to go take a shower, only to be pulled back down by Sabrina.

"Where are you going, babe?" She said, her voice kind of hoarse since she just woke up.

"I'm just going to take a shower so I can get ready for school." I said trying to get back up but she still didn't let go.

"You're not going to school." She said, completely serious.

"What makes you say that?" I said completely confused.

"I told your mom that you weren't feeling well and she said that you can stay home." She said smiling.

"OK then what am I going to do then?" I asked, confused as to what we were going to do.

"Consider this as the weekend. We can watch movies and do other stuff if you want. This is a day of relaxation." She said.

"Wait, you don't have any plans do you?" I asked.

"Not until 2:00 pm so until then, it's just you and me."

I gave her a small smile and nodded.

"Okay now that we got that settled, can we go back to sleep?" She asked.

"Anything for you." I said and cuddled into her.

...

"What are we?" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up.

"What do you think we are?" I responded, sitting up. I saw her pacing back in forth.

"I think we're a couple?" She said, stopping and turning to face me.

"Is that what you want us to be?"

She nodded yes.

"Then that's what we are."

She smiled and gave me a big kiss. The kiss was innocent at first but turned into a heated make out session.

"S-sab , W-we need t-to stop." I said in between kisses. We pulled apart, panting.

"Gosh, I really like you." She said after our breathing evened out.

"I like you too." I said and leaned my head on her shoulder.

Too early to consider it love...

"Movie Time!" I said excitedly.

She let me pick the movie while she went to get snacks. I chose my all-time scary movie IT. I didn't really think that it was really scary. She came back with everything and sat next to me.

"So what movie are we watching?" She asked me. I simply pointed at the TV screen and she jumped.

"IT! We're watching IT?" She asked looking scared and nervous.

"Yeah, is that okay? We can always just watch something else." I said to her.

"No! It's not even scary. Play the movie." I could tell that she was trying to look confident so I did as I was told. I made a mistake.

When the movie started she was sitting beside me on my bed. By the end of it she was behind me with blankets covering her face, shaking in fear.

I saw this as a perfect opportunity to do something kind of evil.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I have to go do something." I said. She nodded her head, blankets still covering her face. I left my room and closed the door. You see, last year for Halloween, I was going to be a clown.

Sadly, I got sick and couldn't wear my costume or use my clown makeup. I remembered that everything was in the downstairs closet.

I put everything on and cut out the power. I sneaked back upstairs and into my room. Sab's face was no longer covered with blankets,but she was still shaking a bit. She is going to kill me.

I leaned close to her ear and did my best impression of Pennywise. "You'll float too."

She screamed so loud that I thought she would break the windows. I quickly ran downstairs, took off my costume, and cut the power back on. I walked back to my room like nothing happened.

"Hey, Baby. Are you okay? I heard you scream when I was downstairs." I said, trying to hide my amusement.

She just glared at me. "You know damn well that you weren't downstairs." She said, her voice cold.

"Of course I was. See I brought chocolate cake." I tried to distract her. Lucky me, it worked. She forgot all about the prank.