46

"They're getting suspicious. You know that right, guys?" Jake said leaning back on the couch. Right now we're at Becca's house this time to plan for our prom proposals.

"How do you know?" Becca asked.

"I don't know if it was intentional or not, but Corey added me to their group chat." He explained, showing us the group text on his phone.

"You guys already are going to prom with your girlfriend and boyfriend, so why are we doing prom proposals?" I asked them.

"It's romantic." Jake said, putting his hand to his heart.

"It's just not my thing guys. I'm all for romantic stuff, but this is just not up my alley." I answered truthfully.

"We'll help each other okay. Who knows Rowan best?" I raised my hand.

"You'll help Becca. Who knows Sabrina best?" I raised my hand again. He shook his head at me. "Besides you." Becca raised her hand.

"Becca you'll help Y/N. Lastly who knows Corey best?" Becca raised her hand hesitately.

"He used to be friends with my brother before he moved away. I know a couple things about him." Becca said, putting her hand down and stood back.

"Alright then so you'll help me. What all do we need?" Jake asked, pondering.

"First, we need to turn off our phones. That way we can't accidentally butt dial them." I said, turning off my phone.

"Done." They said in unison.

"Do you guys have anything in mind to get them?" I asked, pulling out my car keys and standing up next to Becca.

"No. That's why I need help." Jake said standing up, adjusting his dress. This one actually suits him. "All I know is that he likes Harry Potter like Sabrina." I answered.

"I'll help you with Corey." Becca said, patting his back. "Okay. Ready to go?" I asked, opening the door. "Alright let's go. First place, the mall." Jake said and we left Becca's house.

...

Sabrina's POV

"I'm bored out of my mind. Where are they?" I groaned. It's been like 6 hours and we haven't heard anything from them.

"Still no answer." Corey said, putting down his phone.

"Me neither." Rowan said, turning her phone off.

"Well you know I called several times already." I said, putting my hands up.

"Okay. Instead of blowing up their phones, we should go do something." Rowan said.

"Mall?" I asked, hopefully. They nodded.

We took an Uber there and was at the entrance. "Hey I see them." Corey pointed at the trio. We turned to look at them and they were laughing and talking.

"Um, why is Jake wearing... A dress?" Rowan asked, cocking her head in confusion.

"He said it was comfortable. Don't judge him." Corey said. Y/N looked at us and her eyes widened.

She patted them on the shoulder and gave them a couple bags, and they walked away. She walked towards us. "Hey!" She said smiling, making her nose crinkle in a adorable way.

"Hi Princessa!" I said, hugging her.

"Hey Bearbear." Rowan said, hugging her too.

"Hi Y/N." Corey said waving when we let go of her.