25

Since that night, I haven't been able to do much. I haven't spoken at all, haven't eaten much, and my scars are back.

I can't stop myself anymore because there's nobody to stop me. I haven't spoken to Sabrina at all. She's tried calling me, texting me, and came over everyday. That was for 2 months.

She stopped trying a week ago. Last thing I heard, she was dating a girl named Rowan Blanchard. I hate them so much.

Tears fell from my eyes, and I let them. I don't care anymore. I let my emotions control me every day. It's either I'm angry or I'm depressed. I never feel happy anymore.

My mom knows about what happened. Heck, everyone knows what happened.

Why is that I'm getting backlash and not her? I'm always getting the short end of the stick.

I went back to school and, surprisingly, nobody bullies me anymore. It is the beginning of senior year after all.

I'm sure Sabrina's happy though. I mean, she did something that other people couldn't but tried. Break me.
over and over in my head since we broke up.

...

Sabrina's POV
I was getting messages from people saying that they were going to kill her. I just wanted to keep her safe and I figured that she would be safe if she wasn't with me. That was the hardest decision that I have ever met in my life.

I feel nothing with Rowan. No spark. Not one spark. I knew that she liked me though, and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. She's also a great girl that I could learn to love. At least, love like that. Right now, I don't love her anymore than a friend.

I tried explaining it to Y/N, but she completely shut me out. I know she got worse. I can see it every time I pass by her on the streets. She looks so tired and drained. I can tell that she's back to cutting. I can see light blood stains on her long sleeves that she wears everyday.

Just the fact that I did that to her, hurts me so much.

The fact that I can't do anything about it, shatters my heart and my soul.

...
Y/N's POV

"Ready to go?!" My mom, yelled from downstairs. I zipped up my last bag. "Yes!" I yelled back.

It's Winter break so, after a lot of convincing, she's letting me go to Toronto by myself. I'm almost 18, so I'll be fine. Plus, I know that Sabrina doesn't have a concert up there any time soon. I can be away from her and maybe work on myself.

"My little girl is growing up." My mom said, wiping a tear from her eye.

I gave her a hug. "Mom, chill. I'll only be gone for a week, then I'll be back. I promise." I said, pulling away.

"Ok, ok. I know. Make sure to call me when you get there."

"I will, mom. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I said, putting my bags in the cab that just arrived. "Bye honey! I love you!" She called out.

"I love you too Mom. Bye." I yelled, getting in the cab. When the cab started heading for the airport, I took out my phone. 10 messages from Sabrina. I thought that she got the message already. Now, I'm over her. Or at least I think I am. I walk past her with nothing but sadness and anger. Still, i decided to look at her messages. I changed her name from BrinaBabe to Cheater😭😡.