10

I woke to the smell of coffee. So mom's home now. I turned around and saw that my blue eyed girlfriend was still sleeping. Her hair was all over the place. Her lips looked so soft and her cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink. She was mumbling in her sleep. Then she suddenly shot up out of bed, alarmed. She hit my head in the process too.

"Oww!" We both yelled at the same time, touching our foreheads. It hurt but not that much. I looked up at her to see if she was okay. She didn't seem to have a scratch on her, but her face was redder than normal.

"I'm so sorry! I'll go get some ice for you." I ran and got it. When I got back up there, she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Here." I said, handing her the icepack. She mumbled a quick thanks.

We sat in complete silence, while I stared at the wall since I was sitting behind her.

"Sabrina?"  She looked over at me when I turned around.

"Are you okay?" She gave me a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well when you woke up, you looked kind of... alarmed. And you know your forehead..."

"Yeah I'm fine. It didn't really hurt that much. And I had a bad dream, but it's fine... I'm fine." She spoke quietly at the end.

"What'd you dream about?"

"Don't worry about it. Really it's fine."

"Are you sure? Talking about it would make it better and-" She cut me off.

"Really it's fine. I don't need to talk about it. Can we please stop not talk about it? It was just a dream." She snapped and I nodded my head at her.

Why can't I just learn to mind my own business?

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked me, standing up.

"I have to go get ready for the day. Besides I have to meet my friend at Central Park soon."

"Oh ok. Well I should get going before my parents get worried and I also have to go to an interview soon." She got up and started getting dressed.

"Ok." I said then went to the bathroom. I put on my clothes, which were just my blue jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, putting on lip gloss and putting my hair in a high ponytail.

I went back to my room to see Sabrina sitting on the bed again wearing jeans and a shirt saying '100% human'. She saw me and got up. She walked towards me giving a hug.

"I have to tell you something."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I have to go to London for 2 weeks."

"When?"

"Tonight."

"Oh... Well I'll miss you." I was very disappointed and sad but I decided to hide it. I'm very good at it.

"But we'll still be able to talk, right?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Of course! We could FaceTime each other every day...ok maybe not everyday, but we can talk everyday." I nodded at her. Then I gave her a big hug.

"I'll miss you. " I whispered into her ear.

"I'll miss you too, love." We just stood there hugging each other. Neither one of us wanting to let go but we knew we'd have to.

"Before you leave, I have something for you." I pulled out this small velvet box from my drawer and handed it to her. "It's so you can remember me." She opened the box. It was a silver necklace with her initials on it. I've had it for a while because I always thought that maybe one day I'll meet her and so I wanted to give her that. Her eyes lit up and she had a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much! You really didn't have to." She said, her blue ocean eyes meeting my y/e/c ones. "Yeah but I wanted to."

Then we kissed passionately. I felt her tongue swipe against my bottom lip, asking for entry which this time I allowed. She explored every inch of my mouth then she pulled away from my lips. She lightly pushed me on to my bed, crawling on top of me. She kissed my lips then moved on to my neck, biting and sucking on it. I softly moaned and I felt her smirk. She did that for a couple minutes, then she got off of me and stood up.

"There, now you got something to remember me by." She smirked evilly at me.

What does she mean by that? 

I came to a realization then rushed to the bathroom, Sabrina following behind me. I looked in the mirror and saw 2 dark hickeys on my neck. My gasped and Sabrina started laughing.

"It's not funny." I starting pouting.

"Yeah you're right it's not funny." She tried to keep a straight face but then she started laughing again.

"Sabrina!" I whined.

"Yes?" She said, looking innocent after she calmed down. I was about to say something, but then Sabrina's phone went off.

"Well I gotta go. I'll talk to you later?"

"Of course Bri. I love you."

"I love you too." Those four words made my heart flip. She gave me a quick hug and kissed me on my cheek and left.

"Thanks for being here with me and making me the happiest I've been in a while."  I whispered even though I knew she couldn't hear me.