21

A/N this is a game changer. Viewer descreption is advised.

(We never know what others might be going through.)

"What did you need to show me?" I asked as soon as we got in her place. She pulled me into her bedroom. It was cute. She had put pictures of her family on the walls. Some with just her and her sisters and others with her parents. There was even a couple of Goodwin. On her nightstand, there was a picture of her and I acting silly while we were hanging out. I couldn't help the smile that came on to my face.

"There's something you don't know about me Y/N." I cocked my head to the side.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I'm not as perfect as you might think I am." She said quietly while sitting on her bed. She started playing with her fingers.

"Sabrina, I still don't get it."

"I'm not what people think I am in other words." She sniffled and a tear rolled down her cheek. I sat beside her and put my arm around her waist. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"What are your thoughts about me?" She asked me.

"I think that you are the most beautiful, kind-hearted, angel and I love you with all my heart-" she cut me off.

"Tell me the truth." She sounded angry.

"That is the truth." I furrowed my eyebrows at her. The anger left her as soon as it came, and was replaced with a look of guilt.

"I did something bad, really bad, and I regret it." She started scaring me.

"What did you do?"

"I did something that I told you not to do." She lifted her head off my shoulder.

"You told me not to do a lot of things."

She sighed and stood up. "I'm going to show you what I did. Just please, don't tell anyone."

"If it's serious, can I at least tell your parents?"

"No!" She yelled at me, her eyes wide. She sounded worried.

"Please Y/N? I really don't want them worrying about me." She looked like she was about to cry.

"Alright." I sighed, still unsure if I should keep it a secret. If she doesn't even want her parents to know, this might be something really bad.

"Ok. Don't freak out but..." she turned around and took off her shirt. Then she turned back around and went to her nightstand and grabbed make up remover and used it on her stomach and arms. I gasped. She had hidden a few scars on her stomach and a few on her arms. Now I know what she felt when she saw mine.

"Who did this to you?" I gave her a hug. She pulled back from me, sighed, and said something that shocked me.

"I did."

"W-when and why?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"That's not all you need to know." She walked over to her nightstand and got 3 bottles of medication, and gave it to me. They were anti-depressants, anticonvulsant stabilizers , and antipsychotic.