42

"S-Sabrina. I'm pretty sure that you've made me cum like three times and it's almost 12pm. Don't you want to take a break?" I asked, panting. I'm pretty sure that you already have a basic understanding of what we were doing.

"Okay, but later on can we do it again?" She's just very horny today. Her hair is all messy, she's dripping with sweat, and her eyes are very dark with lust. How is she not tired?

I giggled. "Okay." She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close so our bodies flushed together. I fell asleep instantly in her arms.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked down to see that Sabrina was peacefully asleep on my chest.

"Hello?" I said quietly so I wouldn't wake her up. "Get out of your house now!" Jake said quickly. I could tell that he was freaking out.

"W-why?!" I asked, sitting up a bit.

"No time. Just come over my house with Sabrina. You only have a little less than 20 minutes. Im going to send the police over there." With that he hung up. I lightly shook Sabrina to wake her up.

She hummed. "Sabrina. We need to go honey." I said.

"Why? What's going on?" She asked, her eyes quickly fluttering open. I think she heard the urgentcy in my voice.

"I don't know, but I don't think it would be a good thing. Jake didn't really explain much, but we have to go now." We quickly got dressed and left.

-----------------

I drove to Jake's house. He opened the door and pulled us in quickly.

He scrunched up his nose. "Why do you two smell like sex?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at his question. "Because we just- you know what, that's not the point. Why did we have to leave?" I heard distant gunshots and I automatically dropped to the floor.

"You don't have to do the armadillo. They aren't shooting near us." He said, pulling me up.

"Then where is it coming from?" Sabrina asked.

"Y/N's house." He said, and the air got a bit thicker. At least to me it did.

"Are you kidding me?! Why is this happening again?" I said, putting my face in my hands and sitting on the couch. Sabrina sat down and pulled me on to her lap, and I put my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes as I tried my best to breathe.

"This will be the last time." He said, patting my shoulder.

"How can you be sure of that?" I heard the gunshots stop and it was replaced with sirens.

"I called the cops, remember?" He said, holding up his phone.

"This was not on my itinerary." I said, sighing. "I just want this to stop already."

"We know, honey. We know." Sabrina said.

Jake turned on the TV and the news was on. "Neighbors heard gunshots near a teenage girl's home. Luckily, the girl was not home. While the reasons behind the shooting is not clear, we have taken the shooters into custody. 5 teenagers who go to school with her." Do they really have to report everything?! Why can't they just mind their own business?!

"Turn it off." I said. He did.

"Why do they have to report every single thing that happens? Why can't they just mind they're own fucking business?" I asked no one in particular.

"Don't know. I guess that that's just their job." Sabrina said.

"I should've stayed in New York. No bullies, plenty of friends, and I was much happier there." I thought aloud.