11

After Sabrina left, I left to meet up with my friend. I arrived and saw her talking to them, laughing and smoking. I hid somewhere where they couldn't see me, but close enough to where I could here them. I heard them talking about me.

"Ok so you know what to do, right?" Taylor asked y/f/n. She nodded. What are they talking about? What plan?

"Look I even have them right here." She pulled out a photo of me sleeping in a shortsleeved shirt. My scars were completely visible in the way I was laying down. When did she even take that? She knew about my cuts? What is she planning on doing with that?

"Great!" Tiana had a mischievous smile on her face. She took the phone then said, "Y/N won't even know what hit her." Before I could hear anymore, I decided that I should leave before they see me. I walked back home. As soon as I got back home, my phone started vibrating like crazy. All were notifications from Instagram and Snapchat. I looked at Instagram to see what exactly they did with that picture. They all posted the picture on every social media they had. Sadly, everyone at school saw it. I looked at Snapchat to look at all my messages. Most of them said the same things.

Do us a favor and die.

Nobody wants you here.

You're nobody.

Nobody loves you.

Nobody likes you.

You're still breathing? Eww!

I started crying as I kept reading more of the hateful messages. What did I ever do to them?

The last one pushed me even more over the edge.

News flash Sabrina doesn't love you. She never did and she never will. You're just a charity event to her. I bet she's leaving, because she doesn't want to be with you anymore.

The last one was from Y/F/N. I went to the bathroom to get the only thing that i could use to help me, my razor. I went back to my room, closing and locking my door. I kept repeating everything in my head over and over again as put the razor against my skin. I did it so many times that I started feeling dizzy. Then I remembered what Sabrina said, but she could have been lying. SHE said I was beautiful and that was enough for me, but now that this is happening, it's not. Does she even really love me?

But if she does, I just betrayed her trust. I told her that I would never do it again. I PROMISED her that. But why would she even care? She's the swan and I'm the ugly duckling. I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I called out.

"Sabrina!" She answered.

I quickly hid my blade under my bed. I pulled my sleeve down after bandaging it up so she couldn't see any blood leaking out. I rushed and opened the door.

"Hey baby! What are you doing here? " I had a fake smile plastered to my face. She walked inside my house with a smile then it disappeared when she saw me.

"What's wrong? Why were you crying?"

I stupidly said, "I wasn't.".

"Yes you were. Your eyes are all red and you have tear stains on your face." Crap.

"Oh it was because you are leaving tonight. I really am going to miss you."

"Oh well cheer up because that's why I came over here." I nodded indicating for her to continue.

"I made a mistake so I'm actually leaving tomorrow night."

I was still upset about everything so I had to pretend to be happy. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that she's staying but I just can't function correctly right now.

"Yay!" I yelled pretending to be ecstatic, pretty convincing I might had. Then she hugged me. I tried not to wince, but I couldn't help it. I winced while jumping away from her. She looked up at me with confusion, which quickly changed to sadness and anger. "You... you did it again , didn't you?" She spoke her voice low. Her face was a bit red and her eyes was a lighter shade of blue.

I was about to answer, but then I heard something dripping on to the floor. Sabrina's went to my arm. I looked at it and saw that blood was running down my arm and to the floor.

Well she definitely knows now.

I felt myself finding it hard to focus. "S-Sab-rina. I can't... I feel so dizzy. Please help me." I trailed off on the last word.

The room started getting darker and Sabrina's scared and hurt expression while running towards me was the last thing I saw before I passed out.