2

I was walking home, but then I suddenly wanted Starbucks.

I went there and told them my order. Afterwards, I sat in a booth by myself.

My phone kept vibrating so I automatically knew that Y/F/N was texting me.

I just sent her a quick text on my phone saying that, "I'm alright", and placed my phone on the table.

I looked around the coffee shop and then my eyes landed on a short blonde girl with dark glasses on who was talking to a waiter at the front. I couldn't look away from her.

I think she sensed that someone was staring at her because she quickly turned around and her eyes instantly locked with mine.

I quickly turned around and got on my phone, trying to seem like I wasn't staring (although I obviously was).

After she finished telling the waiter what she wanted, she went to the booth I was sitting at and sat directly across from me.

I kept looking at my phone, trying to make it seem that I didn't know she was there.

She started staring at me. I couldn't take it anymore so I finally looked up at her.

"Why were you staring at me?" She asked me. Her voice caught me off guard, because of how beautiful her voice was.

"I-i wasn't." Crap I'm stuttering.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Really? Do you normally stutter?" She questioned.

"N-no."

"Then why are you now?"

"Because you and your voice is so freaking beautiful and just that makes me wanna marry you." I thought.

Her eyes went wide and her face turned bright red. "T-thank you?" She said, it sounding more like a question.

Why is she saying thank you? Then it clicked that I said that out loud.

"I'm so so sorry. I didn't meant to say it out loud. Please forgive me I'm so sorry." I said.

Gosh, why I be normal like everyone else?

She started smiling really big. I heard her mumble, "gosh she's adorable", under her breath.

"It's ok, Darling. It just caught me by surprise, that's all." She said.

I let out a sigh of relief. Then my order was called. I got up from the booth to get it.

I picked it up but I realized that I didn't have my phone. I went back to the booth and got it.

"Ok well I have to go. I'll see you around."

"Okay. See you around, Cutie." She said, waving goodbye.

I was leaving, but before I left I asked, "What's your name?"

"You can call me Sab." She said.

"Ok. Goodbye, Sab."

"Bye, Cutie."

I left and went straight home. When I got there, I quietly went to my room and looked my door.

I decided to take a nap.

I changed into a white long-sleeved crop top and shorts, removed my socks and boots, and laid in my bed.

The thought in my head was a name and it was the name of a certain blonde.